2001 M3 (oxford green / cloth int.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 M3 (oxford green / cloth int.)

Making some room in the garage. Selling my e46 M3. I was told it was 1 of 300 made in this combo in 2001. I never drive it so it has to go.

Asking $15,500

- 2001 BMW M3 wbsbl93421jr10207
    - 6-Speed Manual
    - Anthracite impluse cloth int.
    - Navigation / 6 disk player
    - Black Interior trim
    - Power Glass Moonroof
    - Power Seats w/ Driver Memory
    - Harmon-Kardon Sound System

- Eibach coilovers
    - Hotchkis adj. front end links
    - ecs stud conversion kit
    - ecs f/r spacers
    - Mtech 6sp shift knob
    - Mtech leather shift boot
    - carbon csl rear diffuser
    - carbon Hamann front lip
    - flat black kindny grills
    - amber corner lights
    - smoked fender lights
    - 03-06 led tail lights
    - New coil packs / plugs
    - New fuel filter / regulator

Meticulously maintained 4 owner car. This M is unmolested. It has been completely OEM since I have owned it. Subframe, Vanos, and rod bearings have been checked by the dealer and are 100%. No check engine lights. Everything works as it should no problems.
    I am super anal with my cars and the up most attention to detail has always been served in the daily care and maintenance that has been performed. I always try to keep my cars as clean as possible and fix anything immediately if not working properly. The interior is in great condition with minimal wear for being 17 years old. I would say the car is a 6-7 outta 10.

A few thing need to be done that I have yet to get to.
    - Needs new oil pressure sensor. I changed the oil and forgot to do it. So it will need to be done next oil change. Thats why you see it not working in the video.
    - Needs new washer tank sensor. Light is on saying that its low, but the sensor is dead so it is reading incorrect.
    - Could use a new center console sunglass tray. The one in there is a bit scratched, but as works as it should.

If you have any ?'s feel free to email me at sstickboie@yahoo.com

Here are a short walk around vid.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Nice car, post it over on M3forums. Super rare color...

Comment

Wow that is nice. If I were looking for another E46 M3, I would highly consider this.

GLWS
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

You should stick to your price. That car is tits. Absolutely gorgeous! GLWS

Comment

FYI - you have manual seats so there's no Power Seats with Driver Memory.

Do you have maintenance records for the vehicle? You should verify with the dealership regarding the rod bearings. '01 M3 should have had the rod bearings replaced during the recall, unless the previous owner neglected to do so. I would check so you can add that to your description; it'll help you with the sale.

Otherwise, great looking car. GLWS!

Comment

Working...
          X