No announcement yet.

What does "fuckr3" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha finally someone made a thread about it.
    Everything Austin and Iron are saying is correct. From my experience, he is not a good person. He's taken his antics over to E30 Zone now for acceptance.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Kid is a certified punk. He should do the world a favor and go back to Hondas, or some other stupid shit.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        Haha finally someone made a thread about it.
        Everything Austin and Iron are saying is correct. From my experience, he is not a good person. He's taken his antics over to E30 Zone now for acceptance.
        e30zone has been down for a while tho
        "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          And just an FYI, Agent is the grammar/spelling police

Know your place bb
          [emoji1]
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Was he the one who rhino lined a red e30?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I am no longer using instagram but people with non e30 posts were tagging them as "#fuckr3v" too. Not sure why so much hate and mutiny towards r3v but it must be rotting them from the inside out.
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
                e30zone has been down for a while tho
                e30tech is the one that's down.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  e30tech is the one that's down.
                  IIRC e30zone goes offline often as well. E30zone on facebook you can give almost any wrong answer to a question, and as if you sound like you know what you're talking about, no one bats an eye.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I don't get it. ALL you have to do on R3v is NOT be a dipshit. Looking at some of the stuff on OT, they have to be really stupid and butthurt to run and spread hate. Some people can't take it, I guess.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

That and to think we have eased up a ton on how we handle noobs..... we use kid gloves compared to the old days....
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                        i don't get it. All you have to do in life is not be a dipshit.
                        ftfy
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          It means they’re gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          nailed it
                          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            That and to think we have eased up a ton on how we handle noobs..... we use kid gloves compared to the old days....
                            I can attest to this. 2+ years ago when I just got my E30, I asked all sorts of stupid questions and you guys answered them without too much crap. The questions weren't Trina levels of dumb, but they're still embarrassing. R3V, RealOEM, and a sledge hammer are probably the most useful tools for an E30 owner.

Stanceboi scene kids who post, "follow my build Instagram," and have their handle as a sticker on their car are the ones with this hashtag. Because acceptance isn't cool or something. I don't know if they have mommy issues or what, but they still hunt for some sort of twisted recognition. They make their own car clubs with shitty windshield banners and think straight-piped exhausts and under glow are the best "mods." I'd love to examine the psychology behind this more, but everyone wants to be special. Welcome to E36 world.

That being said, I have a 24V swap and an Instagram account solely for my E30, so I can't say I'm perfect either.
                            Originally posted by Melon
                            Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

It's funny how they think they're doing any damage to this site. Oh no, less ricebois? Cool
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                The takedowns when I first joined were brutal and I remember people saying that R3v was even more brutal before that. lol
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X