My NASA SE30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My NASA SE30

Here are some photos of my race car & some other random cars at my shop! At the bottom of the post there is a link of me in car bump drafting at Autoclub Speed Way in So.Cal

LOL the bump.

ktiir helo.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      LOL the bump.

ktiir helo.
      lol shukran

Comment

Originally posted by TKAuto View Post

Looks like you guys have done quite of few clutch jobs ;D. Nice work so far, can never go wrong with GC.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
        1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
        1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
        1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
        1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
        1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
        Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
        1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
        1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
          Looks like you guys have done quite of few clutch jobs ;D. Nice work so far, can never go wrong with GC.

Lol yes I have indeed! The GC is the new spec e30 suspension that’s been homologated. As of 2019 it’s mandatory I believe over the H&R race spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i don't understand racing with those big ass metal bumpers. They are substantially heavier than the plastics. Is it a safety thing? Or a requirement? Speed holes?

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
              i don't understand racing with those big ass metal bumpers. They are substantially heavier than the plastics. Is it a safety thing? Or a requirement? Speed holes?

Well we usually collapse the shock, also note with wheel to wheel racing there is a lot of contact. These bumpers take the beating with out shattering. They are also very good for draft. Weight is not an issue at all. Most people have to Balace to make weight requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by TKAuto View Post
                Well we usually collapse the shock, also note with wheel to wheel racing there is a lot of contact. These bumpers take the beating with out shattering. They are also very good for draft. Weight is not an issue at all. Most people have to Balace to make weight requirements.

I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the response. If you want an extra one I have some.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                  I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the response. If you want an extra one I have some.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I sincerely appreciate that ! Also I didn’t fully answer your first question. These bumpers are not required you can run plastics if you want too.

Comment

Working...
                  X