Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Sun Valley is so mid 90's.
    LOL - that was what I thought too when I heard he sold his beach house and bought a place there! I was totally picturing Hot Tub Time Machine..
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      LOL - that was what I thought too when I heard he sold his beach house and bought a place there! I was totally picturing Hot Tub Time Machine..
      I would have bought 5x the house/property on the Idaho side of the Teton range. I remember my mom working for a Dr. in Palm Springs, CA when I was growing up in the early 90's and he used to fly his plane to Sun Valley on the weekends. I thought it was gonna be something amazing, but it is really, really overrated. The only reason it gets play is because its so damn far from everything that you can get some peace and not be bothered if you are a celeb, but even they have moved on to parts of MT and WY.

Comment

Don't forget id. And they are fucking up the places they move too
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

He doesn't seem to be nearly as controversial as some of the cabinet picks. Hopefully he gets confirmed and we can have the ability to create a majority opinion in either direction so that the possibility of a deadlock in the court disappears.

Comment

Working...
          X