Bigger Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger Injectors

How about something on bigger injectors. info on which sizes, variations, availability and software options work best for certain applications.
    --Will

Don't feel like infringing my own copyright. And besides, I'm staff on both sites so I don't wanna hear any bitching.

MarkD software optimized for 17.5lb-19lb injectors with and without the M30 AFM will be for sale by spring, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
      http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55842

Don't feel like infringing my own copyright. And besides, I'm staff on both sites so I don't wanna hear any bitching.

MarkD software optimized for 17.5lb-19lb injectors with and without the M30 AFM will be for sale by spring, I promise.
      i purchased one of those 6 days ago with the m30 afm. Still have not recived it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta
        i purchased one of those 6 days ago with the m30 afm. Still have not recived it.
        They are shipped from Columbus and my friend didn't ship till this past week end. I'll email out the tracking numbers later today. If you send me an email, I'll give you your tracking number.

MarkD
        URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD
          They are shipped from Columbus and my friend didn't ship till this past week end. I'll email out the tracking numbers later today. If you send me an email, I'll give you your tracking number.

MarkD
          im in no way mad. I recieved it and i must say you are a awesome guy and u give awesome customer service.

Comment

Working...
          X