Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally started taking the 1999 MZ3 apart. lots available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally started taking the 1999 MZ3 apart. lots available.

i have the entire interior available, black/grey. the only thing gone so far is the shift boot.

all body panels

vert top

roll bars

also have a supersprint exhaust, BAV auto strut brace, staggered Z3M wheels, and a bunch of switches that also work in E36.

local pickup preferred in NE Portland.

drivetrain/suspension/brakes are not for sale.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Parts not for sale being the only parts E30 guys would want
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Worth posting on the PNW section of Bimmerforums, too. Lots more E36/Z3 guys there.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

still interested in the passenger seat and front sway bar, but need to find a portland person to pick them up for me.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          still interested in the passenger seat and front sway bar, but need to find a portland person to pick them up for me.
          still have them
          There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

also have all of the 5lug stuff available

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
              still have them
              I looked into this further, unfortunately roadster seats have holes in the leather for the seatbelt guide and coupe seats don't, so I'll have to pass for now.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
              X