Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DTM electric mirrors from OPMD.com GREAT PRICE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTM electric mirrors from OPMD.com GREAT PRICE!

I got these mirrors form my car but due to hours being cut I work I really need some extra cash. So I am selling many things that I really wish I could keep. I got these mirrors from OPMD.com for somthing like $275 shipped. I know it looks like these are all chipped up in the pics but that is only dust and finger prints. I never installed these and they are in great shape. They are electric. Simple splicing of 3 color matched wires is all that you need. These do have the e30 bracket so there wont be that universal mirror look like you see on some of those Hondas. I am asking for $195 shipped
    Here is the link to where I got them from http://www.opmd.com/main.cfm?tpl=product.cfm&pid=701

PM sent.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

::sold::

Comment

Thad, did you pick these up? They are the same mirrors as my car, they aren't really anything like the OEM DTM mirrors but they are cool.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          Thad, did you pick these up? They are the same mirrors as my car, they aren't really anything like the OEM DTM mirrors but they are cool.
          Nope I thought that was the case after looking at them closer. That's what I was trying to get hold of you about last night :D

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Working...
          X