Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice one. that motor swap was a shitshow, but we got it out on track and ran all of sunday after criv dropped by and figured out what we connected backwards..

here's somewhere around 3AM saturday morning:

cars beep boop

Comment

Yep. Good times. Maybe I'll make an appearance on the 22nd.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
        report it stolen
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Better lock the doors. Wouldn't want anyone to steal the stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
            Circuit analysis midterm!
            EE98??

i took that and EE97 last semester....not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              I would like to do an autocross one of these days or at least a ride along with someone first. Anyone wanna take me with when they do a run?
              You should head down to Marina on the 24th for the UFO event. You can ride along with as many people as you can stand. I'm in the afternoon run group. Its the first event of the season and is a double points event so there should be a lot of people running. Weather depending, I'll either be in the M3 if it rains or the Roadster if its dry. If its iffy, I'll default to the M3. You can even get a loaner helmet there.

There is a possibility that I'll be doing an autoX test and tune day at Sears Point on April 21st (Its a Monday) The details are still up in the air. The cost will likely be about $75 and you will get more runs than you can stand. I will be racing in Marina on the 20th (day before) so I'm not sure who is going to set the course up and other details as such. Lots of logistics to sort out before it happens.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                You should head down to Marina on the 24th for the UFO event. You can ride along with as many people as you can stand. I'm in the afternoon run group. Its the first event of the season and is a double points event so there should be a lot of people running. Weather depending, I'll either be in the M3 if it rains or the Roadster if its dry. If its iffy, I'll default to the M3. You can even get a loaner helmet there.

There is a possibility that I'll be doing an autoX test and tune day at Sears Point on April 21st (Its a Monday) The details are still up in the air. The cost will likely be about $75 and you will get more runs than you can stand. I will be racing in Marina on the 20th (day before) so I'm not sure who is going to set the course up and other details as such. Lots of logistics to sort out before it happens.

Will
                Sounds like fun! Your roadster is such a car full of win too. Im going to try and save the date. Thanks for the heads up Will!
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                  were do you work josh? dont you work with todd?
                  Yes sir, the position is actually to move over to Todd's team LOL
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by blackbirdm3 View Post

yes, these are real porsche boxter headlights

the front airdam is actually a porsche gt3 rear wing flipped upside down. The car it came off of got stuffed in the wall at turn 10 at sears.

the car can be fast, but the owner needs to be more diligent with his maintenance. More team players on that team would do wonders for it. It sucks when the other drivers take off and leave replacing a motor or transmission up to one or two people who likely aren't even driving.

Will
                    hahahahahahahaha holy crap!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      yes sir, the position is actually to move over to todd's team lol
                      sounds top secret

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                        sounds top secret
                        I dont like stating where I work over the internet. People can use that simple piece of information to ruin lives LOL. Id tell you in person if you asked but to have it out there for the internetz to use. NAH BRAH ILL PASS.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

youll tell me but youll have to kill me

Comment

or I will.
                            1971 2002 -- 1975 525 -- 1987 535is -- 2002 M5 -- 2006 x3 msport 6mt

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                              EE98??

i took that and EE97 last semester....not fun.
                              Yep EE98. It sucks!
                              Any tips?

Comment

Do ur homework?
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X