Miller PSIK + W.A.R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jprastrullo View Post
    I got this, and I loved it... Don't know about the gainzzzz yet although the induction noise is sweet, and throttle response is definitely improved.

Link to my build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=333533

First post contains images of the PSIK installed/mounted as well as a video clip of the induction noise.

I didn't go with the WAR, but only the pretuned Miller chip.
    went from AFM to the PSIK as well, and am happy with it!

Can you feel a big difference in power you think? Ever worry about water getting into the filter?

Comment

Originally posted by macinnis View Post
      Can you feel a big difference in power you think? Ever worry about water getting into the filter?
      Short answer to both of those questions is yes.

Definitely feel a big improvement in throttle response, and more power at the wheels (especially at WOT). Granted, I'm still auto, so I'm not taking full advantage of it.

Yes, the rainy season is coming soon here in CA and I'm lagging on building a splash guard to go underneath it.

A rep at Miller said you'd have to be driving through a river (or soak it in water) to really get water all the way up in there, but I'd rather be safe than sorry...

All in all, I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for an increase in performance. I'd suggest to get the W.A.R. chip if you plan on upgrading in other areas as well (more aggressive cam, high flow exhaust, etc).

Plus -- That induction noise, though.

My '87 Alpinweiß 325is Build Thread | Parts FS | Parts Wanted | Feedback

Comment

Working...
      X