Let's see your morning commute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see your morning commute.

Take a photo during your morning or evening commute. Add a little bit of info to it.

Post.

I'm curious to see how others start/end their days. I used to hate driving to work, but now I commute on roads that most use for vacation. It's a beautiful scenic route with little traffic. I love my commute these days, it's my daily 2 hour break from the responsibilities and stresses that rule the day.

So whether you're sitting in a car, train, plane, bus, boat, submarine, bycicle, bus station, airport, limo, or any combination, let's see it!
    Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 09-09-2016, 12:18 PM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Also, if you are driving, piloting (*cough cough, Quagmire of R3v*), please wait until safe to participate.
    No E30 Club
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My former commute, but now its more backroads. I had a more recent pic of my commute, just cant find it.

Comment

This is where I get off the freeway in the mornings, I took it a while back because I love the way this hill looks when its foggy and green from the rainy season. I commute about 80 miles a day in my E30, a little over an hour each way in heavy stop/go traffic. I absolutely hate living so far from the city, work, school and literally everything in my life involves an hour drive. Hopefully another year or two and I'll be able to afford a place of some sort in San Diego or find roommates down there I can move in with.

The only nice part about the commute is this view in the mornings, and the beach sunsets visible from a few places where the backed up freeway crosses over lagoons.
        sigpic
        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

What's with the weird title? Not Spam? Why do you need to say that?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Dunno, alone it sounded a little spammy to me.
            No E30 Club

Comment

Was going to say there isn't much to see on my 9 mile commute to the shop, but actually I did have one since the Florida sunsets are bomb diggity...

EDIT: Wow does photobucket make the potato quality even worse :(
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Mine changes depending on the day.
                This was a commute to a job in Whistler one weekend.

Most of my normal commute is just shit traffic. :(

Originally posted by codyep3
                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                2010 F650gs twin
                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Now that is a beautiful commute! Keep them coming!
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Also, if you are driving, piloting (*cough cough, Quagmire of R3v*), please wait until safe to participate.

Ok bitches, give me a few days. I'm gonna kick this threads ass!
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I took a video of my morning drive through a snow storm last year (in my convertible!!) but youtube took it down because my radio committed copyright infringement

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post

This is where I get off the freeway in the mornings, I took it a while back because I love the way this hill looks when its foggy and green from the rainy season. I commute about 80 miles a day in my E30, a little over an hour each way in heavy stop/go traffic. I absolutely hate living so far from the city, work, school and literally everything in my life involves an hour drive. Hopefully another year or two and I'll be able to afford a place of some sort in San Diego or find roommates down there I can move in with.

The only nice part about the commute is this view in the mornings, and the beach sunsets visible from a few places where the backed up freeway crosses over lagoons.
                        mine is the same area!

Comment

it's dark up here 6 months out of the year, so my morning commute pretty much looks like this:
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by gte175x View Post
                            mine is the same area!
                            I want to live there, right in the middle of all the industrial shit, work on cars and be as loud as I want.
                            sigpic
                            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

since I work at least a 1000 miles from home this is on the way to the airport for me....

welcom to kalispell by mrsleeve, on Flickr

also on the way to airport but this is how it looks in the winter time
                              The Road Home by mrsleeve, on Flickr

pulling into a compressor station job in PA one morning a couple years ago
                              PA050470 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

A rehab job in upstate NY from the stage area
                              P5190975 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

and the road into the job
                              P5191004 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

Had to cut through a farmers yard to get access on a job in WV
                              Farm color hdr fix by mrsleeve, on Flickr

I will have to go through some other stuff to find some more work road shots
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-07-2016, 01:19 AM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X