Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    If you are Daniel M I wrote you in since you reserved right after I disabled it 👍
    thats me, thank you.

Comment

No problem!
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Omg! I just got my first e30, my DEPO euro smileys just came in -- if this is a direct fit for H1, I'd totally be in!! Any chance there's availability/discount still??

Comment

They a direct fit as far as the mounting the bulb they are designed to the H1 standard in your case. You will not be able to use the small dust cap but some previous customers used silicone to seal any openings. I personally have run my lights without caps for years but I live in a mild climate and there isn't much dust.

The current price is $55/pair. The extra $10 off deal expired though.
          Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
          LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle cone View Post
            Omg! I just got my first e30, my DEPO euro smileys just came in -- if this is a direct fit for H1, I'd totally be in!! Any chance there's availability/discount still??
            Congratulations too btw!👍
            Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

K I'll get in on this for sure

Comment

Hello everyone,

This is the final week to join round 3, cutoff is 11:59 PM Sunday August 28th, 2016. Thank you for your participation and interest.

Bryon
                Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                R6 LED Review

Comment

I was part of the first round and procrastinated the install until this weekend. The lights are really bright! I ordered the yellow (3000k) for my highs and they look amazing, thanks again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone,

This is the final week to join round 3, cutoff is 11:59 PM Sunday August 28th, 2016. Thank you for your participation and interest.

Bryon
                    When will you start shipping?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
                    Holy shit did you even read this post before you posted?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/announcement.php?f=156

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                      I was part of the first round and procrastinated the install until this weekend. The lights are really bright! I ordered the yellow (3000k) for my highs and they look amazing, thanks again!
                      Awesome! Glad you're happy with them! If you have pics please post them here or follow/tag us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport.

Originally posted by Peelsbimmer View Post
                      When will you start shipping?

Hey Chris,

The bulk order was sent last Wednesday, they are currently in production and we should receive them by the end of next week. I sent an email as well.

Bryon
                      Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

Anyone installed these in there fog lights?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

All U.S. orders have been shipped, 1 of 2 orders to Canada will go out today, and the other is pending.

We are transitioning from Google forms to a full shopping cart system to improve our service. The next group buy will officially start in October but you may still make reservations using the google form in the meantime.

Thanks,
                          Bryon
                          Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

All U.S. orders have been shipped, 1 of 2 orders to Canada will go out today, and the other is pending.
                            I have a tracking number, and it shows that a label was created. So hoping that the 1 set going to Canada is mine :). Sorry other Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
                              I have a tracking number, and it shows that a label was created. So hoping that the 1 set going to Canada is mine :). Sorry other Canadian.
                              Yep, it is yours!

LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
                                How did you get a tracking number?

Holy shit did you even read this post before you posted?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/announcement.php?f=156

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X