Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headers off My IX - Bav Autosport?

Hi -

I am selling headers that were installed on my 1990 IX. I am sure they will fit other years/models - but that is up to you. They fit well with no modifiction necessary - it made changing the oil filter tight, but it was do-able.

I was at Bavarian Auto. and one of the reps checked out the headers and said they were theirs. They certainly appear to be the same BUT my headers do not have the bung for an O2 sensor, as I believe Bav Autos do. "325" is engraved on the headers.

The only pic. I have now is poor quality of the headers installed. I will have updated pics sometime this weekend.

They are in decent shape up top, but they will need to be blasted and painted/coated below. No leaks at all when they were on the car.

Feel free to post what you think they are worth - Bav Autos are selling new for $600...

Thanks,
    Andrew
    603-305-6701
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DrewsIX; 09-30-2005, 09:53 AM.

$150 shipped.

Comment

the bav auto 02 bung or whatever it's called isn't on the headers it self it's actually on the track pipe that they originally came with so if those pipes aren't on it, then it'd have to be custom made. I have a set myself and they still look brand new. the only thing that sucks about them is that the track pipe and the headers dont have flanges that connect them together. they just slip on and they come with clamps wish is horrible.

Comment

Tony - Thanks! According to your info they are defintely Bav Auto. I purchased them used so I was unsure of their make. I was wondering why the previous owner had the pipes attached to the headers with clamps. I actually welded everything together when I had it on my car.
        The car is loud with the pipes/headers/free flow exhaust, huh? I had it on for a few months and then I hated having to idle by the police all the time/etc just to avoid being stopped. Anyway, thanks for the info - hopefully it adds value to somebody.

Is $200 not shipped too much?

Comment

yeah it's really loud, just ask any PNW members how loud my car was before I put the cat back on, these are high quality headers. 200 would be a steal

Comment

I will give you $225 shipped to 97210.

Comment

PM Sent

Andy

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Sorry for the delay with the pics. fellas. As you can see in the pics, you should probably budget paint work into the cost of the headers. They are solid, the metal is not thin in any spots, etc. They were attached to the center pipes with clamps, so expect the typical dents from the clamps.

Andrew
                  Attached Files

Comment

Still for sale: $250 not shipped

$250 not shipped - I will not be able to get shipping prices until Monday/Tuesday - It would be safe to consider something in the ballpark of $30 - $40?

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Andrew

Comment

Bump for sexy headers..... makes me wish I didn't already have some cheapies.....

Comment

did these ever sell?

Comment

cant believe no one has scarfed these up yet... wish I could afford it right now...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                            cant believe no one has scarfed these up yet... wish I could afford it right now...
                            considering this thread is from october last year, I doubt he still has them. If you do though, ill buy them. lol.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                            X