FS: 2 Pairs Late Model E30 Fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2 Pairs Late Model E30 Fogs

I have had these fog light shells for years, and finally got replacement covers for them. They have the ACRYLIC lens covers from bmwlight.com, AND Lamin-X 40-mil clear coverings to protect them against rocks (that's how they lost their original covers...shoulda bought the Lamin-X back then). I also fully disassembled the insides & cleaned the lenses and reflective coating. Now, I am selling them.

One pair has one light missing the 2 little rubber cover nubbs. These were lost when a rock destroyed the glass, but if you are just replacing your broken ones you likely still have 2. One lens also has a small scuff on it, just to mention.

The other pair has no rubber nubbs, or the outer rubber ring. These are easily sourced from existing lights, once again assuming you had them & rocks killed them.

Look at the pics for details. Bubbles under the Lamin-X covering usually go away in a month or 2 (as was the case with my Euro-ellip's).

Lookin for ~$200, OBO, per pair. Not bad since the replacement covers were $40/pair, and the Lamin-X $20 per pair. Considering ONE side sells for about $150 these days, I am reluctant to go much lower. Yes, they are missing the little rubber bits, but you can get them from your old lights. So help out a poor college student whose oil pump just died & took half the timing case with it! Shipping will prolly be ~$10 USPS Priority to wherever in the US.

Transaction Feedback: LINK
Working...
X