M20, welded diff, e46 arms, 700/1000 rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20, welded diff, e46 arms, 700/1000 rates

still learning upshift/downshift hand and footwork while holding angle but i got it here. 3rd gear in the m20 whaaa.lol

m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Whip it
    Last edited by Dirty325ix; 03-29-2015, 08:27 AM. Reason: no reason to be shitty

Comment

nice dude.
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

thats cool. as much as i would like to do this I'm scared to do it. lol

Comment

hi welcom to this site
          ------------------
          free hindi jokes

Comment

Good control for a narrow spot.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

hi
              welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for that .
              -----------------
              Java Tutorial

Comment

Still too cool for common sense I see? Why do you keep posting videos of yourself doing illegal shit dude? That's not cool, that's dumb. I mean, I don't care what you do in someone else's warehouse/office building parking lot, but the owners of the lot / the cops sure do.

Even IF you had permission from the owner of the lot (which you probably didn't, because no one that rich is gonna take the liability of letting some hooligans "drift" in his parking lot), you're still pulling attention and you've got public videos on your account of you blasting around on public roads.

But then again... wait... I forgot... you really do think that you're impervious to legal repercussions

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                For real?
                Ppl get busted by cops?
                So yeah, carry on, who am I to get in the way of Darwinism? Maybe you'll become the next this guy and put an end to making the rest of us look like idiots

Last edited by jalopi; 04-10-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X