[DRONE footage] Vicarious Infusion of the 2016 E30 Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DRONE footage] Vicarious Infusion of the 2016 E30 Picnic

I replied to a question re: the drone footage in another thread, but it is buried pretty good, so here is a quick link to the post.

Please follow this link to our YouTube channel where you can watch the Vicarious Infusion of the 2016 E30 Picnic:

Vicarious InfusionSeason 1... Episode 3... E30 ***WARNING***This short movie along with ALL movies and video content that we create MUST be viewed with ad...

Thank you for allowing us to "blend in" to the event and "quietly" capture the E30 Picnic Xperience! We truly enjoyed observing the E30 community and felt blessed to be accepted by all we had the pleasure of meeting. If we are invited to future events, it is our hope that we will be able to interact directly with those in attendance, interviewing those whom are willing to document their love of the BMW E30 enthusiast community.

I am sorry that this took so long to complete. We are a newly established family business still working through the production logistics. By the summer of 2017, we will be a well established, well oiled production machine!
    SpeedFreak! aka:
    Jeremy Harper-Petros
    Long time BMW Enthusiast
    Owner, Xtreme Xposure
    and Xtreme Aerial FnPS
    VicariousInfusion.TV

Great footage/video of the event, though I think the "for the public" version of it could have been pared down to 7:30-10:00 and 11:00-11:35. JMO of course.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Great footage/video of the event, though I think the "for the public" version of it could have been pared down to 7:30-10:00 and 11:00-11:35. JMO of course.
      Thank you for your Opinion, especially as a 2016 E30 Picnic sponsor.

Speaking for my Vicarious Infusion family, I will agree completely that the typical "YouTube" goal, in general, is 10-14 minutes with quicker clips being in the 3-7 minute range. I do not see the BMW audience to whom I was reaching out to as the "typical" YouTube audience. Regardless, as a gesture of love and appreciation for the BMW E30 enthusiast, I will provide those shorter cuts in due time... focused on nothing more than the E30 Picnic and its great peeps through music and footage.

At this point, however, Vicarious Infusion as a whole is not simply about the E30 Picnic. It is about the entire experience, including the daddy daughter time that resulted from the kindred love of automotive history and the historical BMW culture. If you missed that in what we produced, then I am sorry. That is our failure.

I am curious, could you honestly cram 1,800 minutes of RAW footage into less than 20 minutes and STILL maintained any sort of overall substance including the three main subject points... the BMW E30... the enthusiast... and the daddy daughter experience?

I mean no disrespect and I certainly appreciate and AGREE with your comment in a general context. In fact, please accept my apology if the short movie we produced is longer than you would have prefered. Looking back at the body of work, it is important to tell you that there was far more left on the cutting room floor than was included. To that extent, I am sad that you all miss out on some really great footage of YOU and all that you represent as a community. Given time, I will do my best to share a small portion of that footage with you in the future.

Meanwhile, WE thank you all for watching and sharing with those that you know.
      SpeedFreak! aka:
      Jeremy Harper-Petros
      Long time BMW Enthusiast
      Owner, Xtreme Xposure
      and Xtreme Aerial FnPS
      VicariousInfusion.TV

Comment

Finally just saw this. Thank you for posting it up!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Working...
        X