Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Blue, Silver, or Grey, Late-Model E30 325i Coupe

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a clean stockish late model 325i/325is coupe preferably in Blue or Grey (double bonus points for Cirrusblau). Looking for manual, sport seats, and basket weaves, but none of those are absolute requirements. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada but willing to travel to surrounding states if the price and car is right. Budget is around $10K.

Not looking for salvage title cars, 318s, or early model cars.

Would you consider a 1990 325i sedan in cirrusblue metallic?

Comment

Originally posted by Kendawg View Post
      Would you consider a 1990 325i sedan in cirrusblue metallic?
      I'm not really looking for a sedan, but I might be willing. Do you have a few pictures and a bit more information?

Comment

Yeah no problem. I'll post this link to the craigslist ad I posted. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...559158806.html if interested just send me a text on the number in the ad.

Comment

I have an 89 cirrusblau sedan in Utah. Has two sets of wheels...bottle caps with snows and weaves with nice all seasons. Paint has clear coat issues on the hood, roof, and trunk so would be much more presentable with new paint. H&R springs with bilstein hd shocks and skid plate. M tech1 steering wheel. Trunk lid spoiler. Nice exhaust. Conforti chip in the DME. Keyless entry. Well maintained...timing belt and water pump done 6 months ago, AC converted to r134 so it works and is easy to maintain. I have owned and maintained this car for 13 yrs. My son uses it as a daily driver so very reliable. He is going to be out of the country for two years so this is the only reason it will be available for sale. LMK if interested!
          The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

PMd

Comment

91 325iX coupe 5spd

I have a 91 325iX coupe, 5 spd that I might part with. It is one of 237 manual coupes sold in the US that year. It is Lazurblau blue, one of only 20 sold in that color (the only year any blue was offered on an iX). Silber leather interior (1 of 3).

Myself and the previous owner have been restoring the car for the past 2 years. It was too unique not too restore. The car is in great shape with 163k miles on original drivetrain. Bone stock. Repainted in 2017. Over $11k in parts and service receipts (not including paint). All wheel drive works flawlessly. Sport seat, 15" basketweaves (refinished with new tires - spare included) nicely optioned car. Needs a new interior and a few minor details. $11k obo. Message me for photos and extensive service details. Car located in Phoenix AZ.

Azbeneman

Comment

Bump

Comment

I have a SS 91 318is with 136k. I have a very nice car. Tasteful mods with all receipts. I had decided to sell previously but changed my mind. Finally decided to sell today after looking at home rices. Asking $10k. Price is negotiable. PM me for pics.

Comment

If a Brilliant Red 1990 325is piques your interest, please shoot me a PM. I'm in Portland.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                    X