WTB Clean unmolested sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Clean unmolested sedan

Looking for an e30 sedan. Looking to spend between 6k - 12k to get a decent one. Location isn't a big deal, Ill fly out and drive home for the right one.

If you have a 88 and up 325 Delphin / Lachssilber sedan in good shape, DM me. I have cash and I'm ready to buy.

Edit: To be more specific I'm looking for something pretty much rust free. Preferably maroon,black, or grey. Preferably a 325 as well.

Plz let me know.
    Last edited by grahamsy2k; 12-17-2018, 03:39 PM.
    All just means to an end.

Any pics? Maintence? Got an 89 325i manny 101,xxx. Pretty mint, except for paint job from PO isn't great but decent enough.

Comment

Following for your FS thread

Comment

Will hopefully have some nice pictures taken and posted sometime this weekend.

Comment

My dad has a 0 rust, solid sedan, auto, low miles, PM for more info and pics if interested. Located in southern Indiana

Comment

Originally posted by Jake325is View Post
            My dad has a 0 rust, solid sedan, auto, low miles, PM for more info and pics if interested. Located in southern Indiana
            Originally posted by kidneylover View Post
            Any pics? Maintence? Got an 89 325i manny 101,xxx. Pretty mint, except for paint job from PO isn't great but decent enough.
            PMs sent to both.

Comment

Where all them beautiful sedans at?

Comment

bump with link

Comment

Still Looking

Comment

I have a well maintained 89 cirrusblau 5 speed sedan that I have owned for 13 years. Needs paint but mechanically in great shape. Has some nice mods but nothing crazy. Son's DD. He is leaving in 30 days and will be gone for 2 years. That's the only reason it's available! Selling at the low end of your budget. Pm me if interested!
                    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

My car is perfect for you. And I live in Chicago. I want it to go to a good home.

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420695

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

I got a 91 alpine white, Bilstein suspension, 5 speed, no rust.

Located in Los Angeles.

Comment

Selling my black sedan

I've got a '89 Schwartz 325i sedan, 130k miles, black on black, completely rust-free southern CA car, located in San Francisco:
                            -newer m20 (apprx 60k on it)
                            -fully rebuilt front suspension by great shop (w/ M3 offset controll arm bushings)
                            -Z3 shifter
                            -new bilstein B6s and H&R Sports all around
                            -brand new timing belt and cam seal
                            -Freshly resealed transmission and new gear oil
                            -New front brake rotors and pads
                            -Some more stuff
                            -The bad: The hood has hard water spots that need to be buffed, there is a ding on the passenger fender that can be fixed, the drivers seat has one splitting seam, the muffler could use replacing if you don't like a lot of noise (I kept it as-is bc I think it sounds great, just a taste thing), it needs a new ABS sensor on one wheel, and one injector needs replacing (I'm diagnosing that now).

I'm considering selling it because I just moved to San Francisco and garage space is tight. Happy to talk more details.
                            Last edited by kger; 07-02-2018, 02:34 PM. Reason: more detail

Comment

Still looking

Comment

Working...
                              X