Blunttech / Classic Daily S85 V10 E30 M3 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
    Excuse me Jake, but you've made some progress on this car haven't you? Might that be the light at the end of the tunnel we see?

Hoping to see THE HAMMER in the next Classic Daily Weekly Wednesday. Also, what are you hiding in your pocket?
    No gristle on this hammer? ;D
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Took me several days (spread out) to get through the thread, awesome is too weak a word!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Any updates?! just found this after picking up a bunch of suspension and steering rack parts through Blunttech for my first e30 and finding out Steve also has a wicked boosted "318".

looking forward to more updates!
          sigpic
          Formula SAE Alumn
          2002 SVT Focus- Mrs. Daily
          1989 Alpenweiss 325i sedan- My Daily
          1994 Red Miata- Her's
          2003 Electron Blue Corvette Z06- His
          I like to Fly ;)

Comment

Bump. So, Blunt - like 4 years after you started this project, I wasn't really able to help you as much as I would have liked. Now I can pretty much do whatever I'd like with MSS60/65, bending it to my will like a weak minded child.. too little too late right?

Anyway, the point is, does this thing run yet?
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It's running and driving last I heard from Jake! They're working on tracking down a few small issues.
              1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
              1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

bump
                cars beep boop

Comment

w3rd - I havent talked to Steve in years now. :(
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Crazy build!
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Inb4 steve is dead.

Crazy thinking we were joking about getting this at the picnic in 2016-2017
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        w3rd - I havent talked to Steve in years now. :(
                        I haven't seen him yet this morning, so I can't say with certainty, but I am pretty sure Steef is alive. Unfortunately most of his time is wrapped up in sending quotes through email and facebook.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Inb4 steve is dead.

Crazy thinking we were joking about getting this at the picnic in 2016-2017
                        It was at The Vintage in 2017 mostly running. It sounds like it will actually be on the road by spring. I've been trying to get teaser videos from Jake, but he just keeps sending suggestive pictures.
                        Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Working...
                        X