Bobby Warren's upholstery stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Warren's upholstery stuff

This guy is over on S14.net, and I ordered a leather ebrake handle, ebrake boot, and shift boot from him, and they look SWEET. This guy does some seriously perfect work, and I'd recommend him for any interior stuff you need done. He'll even mount the boots to your frames if you send them to him.

Note: He gets pretty confused with what you actually ordered, so always repeat your order in every PM. (ie, I originally ordered ebrake/shift boots, and got an ebrake handle and ebrake boot).

His username over there is: m3(notdarazor)

Last edited by permit; 10-11-2005, 03:26 PM.

whats he charge?
    sigpic

Comment

$35 for a handle, $55 for an ebrake boot, $35 for a shift boot...if IIRC. And thats if you send him your stuff.

Comment

Question is will I see this stuff at the euro meet?

I'm more then happy with my shiz, just curious.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Yep.

Comment

pics?
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Worst case I was gonna take some if I remember my camera to the meet (2 weeks awayish)

Comment

I'll get pics up tomorrow.

Comment

Any comparison to Rob S's work?

Comment

The leather doesn't look as thick as Rob's, but Bobby can do a damn near perfect French-Seam.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Rob's is also less expensive last I checked, and he gives a few different discounts to boot.
                      BEERTECH

Comment

I had Rob's alcantara stuff before this, and not to crap on his business, but this guy's stuff is far better. Leather isn't super thick, but its not cheap, very soft, something I'd want my seats covered in. The stitching is impeccable.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                          I had Rob's alcantara stuff before this, and not to crap on his business, but this guy's stuff is far better. Leather isn't super thick, but its not cheap, very soft, something I'd want my seats covered in. The stitching is impeccable.
                          Interesting. Well, I for one have pretty much bought one of everything that he's made, and am very, very happy with Rob's quality of work - but competition is healthy in this area, as it makes both competitors make better products for less money to keep pace.

Let's hear from both sides - Rob S customers as well as Bobby's stuff - a healthy comparison is in order!

Comment

I bought Jeremy's Rob S stuff and from the pictures I like my alacantra better, mostly because I dislike leather. I may give it a touch at the euro meet and refer back.

P.S. - Nice jiggley knob.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                              $35 for a handle, $55 for an ebrake boot, $35 for a shift boot...if IIRC. And thats if you send him your stuff.
                              I can get all those for less than $50 installed with a very good leather over here
                              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
                              X