Redlinegoods leather boots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redlinegoods leather boots!

I was in need to replace the leather boot for my shifter so I hunted around for a company to purchase one from. Over on BF.com there is a vendor named Redlinegoods out of Poland that runs specials. So looking at their work I figured to give them a try. I paid $60 shipped to my door and it was here less than 2 weeks from my order date. I got them in today and I must say that their work is second to none and I am excited to find time to put them in. Ill post pics as soon as I get back in town. Well just wanted to take time to share!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

I purchased a set in black alcantara from him also and haven't installed them yet. How is the leather, thick ?
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      I was in need to replace the leather boot for my shifter so I hunted around for a company to purchase one from. Over on BF.com there is a vendor named Redlinegoods out of Poland that runs specials. So looking at their work I figured to give them a try. I paid $60 shipped to my door and it was here less than 2 weeks from my order date. I got them in today and I must say that their work is second to none and I am excited to find time to put them in. Ill post pics as soon as I get back in town. Well just wanted to take time to share!

Looks familiar, I just used a different stitch pattern. For $60 shipped from Poland, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG! This is my 3rd set from Redline and I havent been disappointed yet.

Jean- not sure what you are comparing to but its not exactly thick and its not exactly thin...

Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

fabrics comes in many colors and sizes

when getting shift boot and fabrics, they come in all kinda of thickness. I've seen many different types. If you ever undo your sport seats with leather, those hides are thick... like really nice and thick. the thicker the product the more durable, the more expensive it is. esp with alcantara and ultrasuede, the cheaper ones are the ones that are extremely thin, and they are definitely not as durable as marine grade material.

Comment

i have these same boots installed - they're much thicker than the stock vinyl shift boot, but not so thick that they crumple strangely. They are thick enough, though, that i needed to use a whole bunch of binder clips to hold them onto the frames when gluing. Solid stuff.

The ebrake boot is a Great change over the stock bellows, too. I like the look and feel so far very much - i'll toss some pics up tonite.
          Jay

Comment

I have these boots as well and are very happy with the outcome... People compliment them, and its always fun to say they were custom from poland... a lot of exclusivity for 60$

But seriously, i got black leather/ pref. leather and love the look.

Comment

I have the shift and e-brake boots. I am happy with the shift boot, but the e-brake boot is too short. Even with my e-brake adjusted real tight, when I engage it it pulls the frame out of the console.
              Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
                I have the shift and e-brake boots. I am happy with the shift boot, but the e-brake boot is too short. Even with my e-brake adjusted real tight, when I engage it it pulls the frame out of the console.
                +1 forgot to mention that, i just left mine disconnected from the console..

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen027 View Post
                  +1 forgot to mention that, i just left mine disconnected from the console..
                  Yeah it's pretty annoying, considering they are a fair bit of money.
                  Matt

sigpic

Comment

These are great boots, I have some on my 535i

I had the alacantra ones, but was disappointed in the sound level coming through. I expressed my disappointment and the owner gave me two brand new leather boots for half price

Great company here, and quality product
                    1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                    Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

ive used them in my last 3 cars and am about to order them for the e30. very high quality stuff.

Comment

Can someone give me the link?

Comment

Im pretty sure its just redline goods.com

Comment

Working...
                          X