almost finished E30 5 lug, S50/supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost finished E30 5 lug, S50/supercharger

I always wanted an E30 again. Had about 3 E30 in the past and my first car was a 325es 5spd, then 89 325i auto tragic, 89 325i 5spd. Love BMWs and owned various in the past and currently own a few(e36 325is, e36 m3, 850i, e38 740il, E30s, e46 330i). Everyone in my family that lives near me drives one now to. This project was base to beat a 135i w/ 11lb boost( sister car) + now I have a daughter so my bike isn't getting ridden much these days. Should have started the post here but I started a blog and will continue it until finished. I will post up new photos here of finished products. Hopefully I could do some track days this year with the E30.

sweet...nice interior...is it white?

Comment

nice job on the interior!

i used the leatherique dye on my door panels as well. they came out nice.

Did u spray it on or brush it on?

Comment

Nice project!

Was this the same car for sale back around October or November on Craigslist in East Plano??

Comment

interior is light silver. This was the one for sale in Wylie. Figuring out how the wiring harness plugs in right now after that is sorted in goes the engine/tranny. can't wait

Comment

motor is in and trying on the supercharger to see what need to be moved over.
            Attached Files

Comment

fired up and running, few more things need to be relocated, bracket making and figure out hose routing and this thing is done.

Comment

Working...
              X