My Mtechnic2 325 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
    you guys suck. talking about going to the ring... without me....... sad, sad days are coming for me... i miss it.
    Haha sucker!

How's CALI treating ya... bahwhaha ;)
    alexw
    (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
    Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

im still in CT. flying out tomorrow at 0630

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
        im still in CT. flying out tomorrow at 0630
        Yan. the first thing you MUST do in california is go to In-N-Out burger and order a double double. it will change your life!

anyways, i'm going to the ring tomorrow in my buddies subie.

oh, and I spy a S50B30 heading towards a certian alpineweiss 4-door :)

sorry for the OT, carry on!
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Eric u need to give me ur numer, Its myers i met u with vos and we went for a ridein ur M5. Me and alex went to the track also today.

Went to the ring today. Had a bit of an adventure. First the line was so backed up we couldnt get to the grass parking field so alex decided to lead me cross country the back way. I couldnt even maike it up the mud road uphil and alex got stuck not much further along. We both ened up turning back and taking a tractor trail thn drove across a beat up grass field. I managed to rip all my munts off my front so i have a bunjie cord holding my front skirt on now.

This was my first time driving the track myself. I told alex i was taking one easy lap before we rolled out, by the first turn i was WOT 90% of the time. I got overconfident and about 10 turns in i spun out on a downhill turn. It was either from me shifting or the brakes locking up, or both. Also keep in mind the rubber in my rear subframe bushings are non existant so that dosent help. So i managed to kick the ass end out. So i managed to spin across the track and roll off to the side onto the grass. Luckily nothing was hurt but my pride. There were 2 bikers on my tail when this happened luckily they avoided me.

Hopefully this weekend i can throw in the new subframe bushings and figgure out why my rear left rotor is getting hotter then my right. Try bleeding first.

Comment

Photos from the ring: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=121538

Thanks for not killing me today.
            alexw
            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by sl0ride View Post
              Yes i did own a jeep why?
              because we got dinner at ramstein a few months ago with yan ;-)

Julien
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

So i got bored yesterday and tried a shot with my new non ferous carbide kit, sandpaper rolls, and miwalkee die grinder. I gasket matched an extra intake and throttle body i had.

I hot tanked, sandblasted, and hot tanked it again to prep for paint. I used automotive primer then 3 coats of the textured paint i used on my valve cover. I get it custom mixed at a local paint store. Im going to give the paint a good 1-2 days to harden before i sand down the ribs and bmw logo, then clear coat. So far it looks sweet.

This baby wont go in till i get my hands on some 19lbs injectors and throw on a catless exaust.

Next is gasket match and port out an extra set of exhaust manifolds i have.

Comment

dude, you shoud take it to the VW dealer in Kaiserslautern, the one next to the Audi and Porsche dealer... they have a dyno that if you sweet talk the dude he will pull you car for i think 30 euro... do that before you throw and engine mods, just to see if your actually getting anything out of the work you did to the intake... the paint that is.. :p

anywho, myers i expect more photos hook it up. Tell Bohns his little commy misses him... oh and GO SOX!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldskool3 View Post
                    are you fuckin serious an mtech 2 for $500 with normal wear being it's only "problem"... I hate you.
                    I am also picking up a Mtech2 4dr for $400. it hit a gaurd rail but still runs and drives fine. Bumpers seats, steering wheel and 2 piece wing going on my 2 dr 325i. Damn I love Germany
                    Originally posted by Nicademus
                    My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

So i got the new Subframe bushings in, radiator, hoses, And ate Super blue brake fluid. Later this week goes in the strut brace, SS brake lines. Exhaust will be next weekend hopefully. Its long overdue.

I ripped it up on the ring sunday did a hot lap in about 10 min, a bit under i think. I was using my analog clock so its not the best to use. Need to work on the shocks and springs now that i got the brakes, steering and suspenssion hooked up. The Hawk HP pluss ran well until around hotel corner there was some bad brake fade, I think it was just beacuse its a brake intensive section coming upto it and it in itself. Overall the car is a blast! And no spin outs this time :)

here are some new pics

@ the ring

Last edited by sl0ride; 10-28-2008, 10:02 AM.

Comment

FOR SALE!!!

Comment

hey how hard is it to remove the intake manifold?
                          AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Are you bringing Mtech II parts back to the states?
                            sigpic

Comment

thats super clean! nice car man!
                              "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

Take out the engine and trans and ship the car as "parts"
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X