No announcement yet.

★★★★Project Tracy★★★★ Wideband AFR - New product -ready to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG, marketing and following as good as Apple.
    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
    (Daily Driver)
    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
    KW V2 Coilovers
    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
      GG, marketing and following as good as Apple.
      Eeek! That's a high bar to live up to - but I'll accept the challenge. Thanks!

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
      how many complete kits will have to be purchased for a coupe?
      One per door. One per window. That's all you need. One module per window.

Originally posted by P.Kelly View Post
      Do you only ...............and delete the auto up/down button during the switch swap?
      Yo. You're over thinking it essay. ;) (sorry - was watching a movie)

One module per window. It's as simple as that. No black magic. You unplug your stock e30 switch, and plug this in. One for the driver side. One for the passenger side. I've already thought of everything - inside and out.
      Last edited by george graves; 08-07-2013, 04:34 AM.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

instructions for those of us who are already running the non-1 touch e36 switches?
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Let me just say - for a basic install - you don't have to do any wiring at all. 100% plug and play If you want to add in alarm/keyless remote trigger, it's very straight forward.

You can do either. It's set up for both negative trigger and positive trigger, for both up and down. So it will work with whatever type of output your keyless/alarm has. No need for extra relays or any of that jazz - I've done all the work for you. I cover alarm/keyless install in great detail in the instructions (basic enough for anyone to follow).

Here is what a typical keyless/alarm install might look like(this is a screen shot from the instructions I'm working on tonight).

In a nutshell, your alarm/keyless has outputs. This unit has inputs. You just match them up. Very easy.

Just note - I'm not selling you just a "switch" - it's the whole system. Based off of the tried and true wc-1000 - with a lot of modifications to allow for e36 2-stage switches, keyless/alarm remote operation, plug-and-play, ect... All the modifications/magic are hidden inside the switch itself, the control unit, and in the harness. If it looks like I make it look easy - then I did my job. ;)

Here's a pic of the full unit:

shut up and take my money
          also, and sorry if this has been covered (I must have missed it), but is it one control unit per switch? I hope not idk where I'd store all of that in a saloon.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Yo. You're over thinking it essay. ;) (sorry - was watching a movie)

One module per window. It's as simple as that. No black magic. You unplug your stock e30 switch, and plug this in. One for the driver side. One for the passenger side. I've already thought of everything - inside and out.
            Ah, but I have a vert. 4 windows. I also happen to have E36 vert switches, 4 window switches plus the auto up/down button. Was hoping that this might work such that I wouldn't need 4 of these as wc1000 units are over $30 each...
            The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

Was just thinking to myself the other day, why the hell doesn't my car have 1 touch yet. I now have no excuses.

Comment

Amazing, as always. The creativity and attention to detail in your products deserves a medal.
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by blackout View Post
                  amazing, as always. The creativity and attention to detail in your products deserves a medal.
                  +1

Comment

Waiting on a price for these. The price will dictate if I put off my current project (re-drilling and refinishing BBS RC090) or get these switches.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                    sigpic
                    Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

@#$& I just installed E36 white bases in my 4 windows a couple weeks ago. In to see if this is worth sweating over my center console and crimping 16 butt connectors again...

Comment

George, these are awesome...I plan to pick up a set when I get back.

Also, I know this is an E30 forum, but what are the chances you can make one-touch close sunroof buttons for the E36 like the sunroof eclipse module we used to get?
                        1997 Artic Silver M3
                        CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
                          George, these are awesome...I plan to pick up a set when I get back.

Also, I know this is an E30 forum, but what are the chances you can make one-touch close sunroof buttons for the E36 like the sunroof eclipse module we used to get?

It's possible but won't be as simple. The unit george uses for the windows stops rolling based on "load sensing"

The sunroof uses pre-set stopping points, I guess it would work fine for a one touch to open all the way or tilt open all the way, but maybe not to close?

My Transaction Feedback
                          My "build" thread
                          BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

The stock switch already does one touch open....don't remember if one touch tilt works....we just need it to be one touch close!
                            1997 Artic Silver M3

Comment

Originally posted by saturnv7890 View Post
                              It's possible but won't be as simple. The unit george uses for the windows stops rolling based on "load sensing"

The sunroof uses pre-set stopping points, I guess it would work fine for a one touch to open all the way or tilt open all the way, but maybe not to close?
                              George already said it works with the sunroof.

the stock switch isn't one-touch anything... I don't know what that guy is talking about. actually, the sunroof is probably where I'd really like one-touch control! I'd open it way more often if I didn't have to hold it down, stop to shift, then continue holding it down again..
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'm talking about the E36 switch in a E36 is a one touch open switch, but not a one touch close....I'm not talking about the e30 power sunroof switch
                                1997 Artic Silver M3

Comment

Working...
                                X