No announcement yet.

FS: 1991 M-Technic 325iC, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone complained that the photos were a month old so i reshot the car. and added shots to better show the exact car as is right now. also added new power steering lines to fix the seep issue.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Shame you haven't had the chance to enjoy it much at its' current state of completion. Your thread shows how much you've poured into it, and I don't mean just money. Someone's going to get an awesome vert, GLWS.
      sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Love it. I hope you get a good buyer, this car is worth it. Props for a good photo shoot of it.

All the best and GLWS!

Comment

have seen this car in person drove behind it a few years ago.. it is quite amazing in person and pics don't do it justice at all GLWS
          sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Let me look into the crystal ball and make a prediction.

You will genuinely miss that MTech II in the future and may actually post that sentiment here in the future. I know how much time and money you have invested in such a wonderfully restored and upgraded MTech II .

If I did not have 2 e30 verts. 1 of which is the original MTech II non appearance package then I would be tempted to pick this up and not look back.

Alas, I need to focus on getting my main vert back on the road and off of jack stands.

The new owner is getting a smokin deal at that price! So much has gone into this "true enthusiasts" e30 vert.

I would wish you luck with the sale , but honestly anyone who knows e30's understands the value of this vehicle.

Comment

thx guys for all the kind words.

i can be a be a little bit flexible on the price as well
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

+1 on not diggin' the wheels, but man what a gorgeous car. Wish I had the spare monies. GLWS
                '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by kway View Post
                  +1 on not diggin' the wheels, but man what a gorgeous car. Wish I had the spare monies. GLWS
                  Lol, i've had the wheels so long, they have grown on me.
                  but i would sell the car for a bit less on the stock 14" white rims, since the next owner will probably change them.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Bump for a cool car.
                    The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

are these the ellipsoids i sold you a couple years back? i lived in sf near twin peaks...had a POS diamandschwartz 318is and a zinno 325is.

Comment

Originally posted by rich4rdee View Post
                        are these the ellipsoids i sold you a couple years back? i lived in sf near twin peaks...had a POS diamandschwartz 318is and a zinno 325is.
                        Yes they are.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

SOLD $10,800 to a guy in Sacramento. Igor I told him to take it to you.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

was worth more than 10.8 IMO..but alas.. glad it went to a hopefully caring home..
                            sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Working...
                            X