Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325e Super clean

This is not mine, but it is crazy clean. $4500

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/5960142361.html

Comment

This is so sketchy

Comment

wow. free? why on earth would anyone want the whole car when they could have the hole car? at least he is a master of the queen's english.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

what a beauty!

1990 Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet for Sale/Trade - $11500 (Dallas, TX)

1990 Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet
          Black Exterior, Black Interior and Black Convertible Top

New Motor and Clutch installed 7000 miles ago, 167k on odometer
          New Timing Belt 7000 miles ago
          RAC Performance in Carrollton Provided Maintenance last 10 years (well known Porsche shop)
          Complete new paint in 2004 by Stuart's Auto Body in Garland (well known Porsche, Ferrari painter)
          New shocks, struts, new alternator, new water pump, new convertible top motor
          New tires, new porsche rims, brand new brakes
          Brake lines recently flushed and with new brake fluid
          New Radiator, Flushed and Cleaned.
          Powersteering lines replaced, new belts, new reservoir.
          Car battery has been recently replaced with a brand new heavy duty battery.
          Stereo with cassette player and CD Changer in trunk
          European light kit on tail lights and front driving/fog lights
          Interior in perfect shape - no cuts, no tears, no dash cracks
          Interior black "carbon fiber" accent trim highlights
          White face speedo, tach instruments in dash
          Safety Inspection just passed, new stickers.

This beautiful Porsche is in absolutely perfect condition for her age. With the engine having been completely rebuilt, with a new clutch, and with the majority of the parts under the hood replaced/maintained within the past 6 months, this car will not require any further maintenance for some time. This Porsche is also unique due to the fact that VERY few black on black cabriolet Porsche 944 S2's were imported into the US. I would not be surprised if this is the only car of it's kind in the United States. Drives like a dream, purrs like a tiger.

Clean title, registration in hand, recent inspection passed with new stickers. Car has is ready to go. No joy rides, serious buys with cash in hand. No checks, money orders or paypal.

TRADES: Reason for sale/trade - I need a bigger car that I can use more often for daily drive. Tell me what you have, worse I can say is no. I prefer BMW's. If there is a cash difference in the trade we can discuss.
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            what a beauty!

1990 Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet for Sale/Trade - $11500 (Dallas, TX)
            That's pretty sweet!
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I like this. Yes, I like it a lot. Great color combo.

2002 BMW 325i Sport Wagon e46 325iT - Manual Transmission - $4500

I am selling my rare and beloved 2002 BMW 325i Sport Wagon. It is blue with natural brown leather interior. Sport package and very difficult to find manual transmission. It has been well taken care of in the 5 years I have owned it.

Need to sell as we just moved here from New York and don't need the car anymore. It just made the trek to San Francisco from NYC and drove great the entire way with no issues. The car has no major issues, but it does have some dings and scratches from parking in a city. Interior is in good shape. The stock stereo has been replaced with a custom android tablet head until with a JL Audio XD 700/5 amplifier driving all the speakers which have been upgraded with JL 3-ways in the front, Kicker 2-ways in the rear, and a custom made subwoofer with an MTX 10" hidden above the spare tire compartment in the trunk. It sounds great. (Not huge bass, just good clean sound) The only other upgrades are an "M" shift knob and Koni FSD Struts. Tires are less than a year old.

2002 325i Sport Wagon (Touring)
              -Blue exterior with natural brown leather interior
              -Sport Package
              -153k miles
              -Manual 5-Speed Transmission
              -Sunroof
              -Custom Android Tablet Stereo
              -Clean NY Title ready to be signed over

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post

-Sport Package
                -153k miles
                -Sunroof
                -Clean NY Title ready to be signed over[/I]
                Nice, saw a nearly identical wagon sell here in MD for around that price a year ago or so. Only difference was it was silver on the outside.

Comment

E46 tourings are so nice. E30 tourings are great and all but compared to pretty much every other BMW touring I see no point in getting one.
                  My Feedback

Comment

2002 BMW 325i Sport Wagon e46 325iT - Manual Transmission - $4500

I am selling my rare and beloved 2002 BMW 325i Sport Wagon. It is blue with natural brown leather interior. Sport package and very difficult to find manual transmission. It has been well taken care of in the 5 years I have owned it.

Need to sell as we just moved here from New York and don't need the car anymore. It just made the trek to San Francisco from NYC and drove great the entire way with no issues. The car has no major issues, but it does have some dings and scratches from parking in a city. Interior is in good shape. The stock stereo has been replaced with a custom android tablet head until with a JL Audio XD 700/5 amplifier driving all the speakers which have been upgraded with JL 3-ways in the front, Kicker 2-ways in the rear, and a custom made subwoofer with an MTX 10" hidden above the spare tire compartment in the trunk. It sounds great. (Not huge bass, just good clean sound) The only other upgrades are an "M" shift knob and Koni FSD Struts. Tires are less than a year old.

-Sport Package
                    -153k miles
                    -Sunroof
                    -Clean NY Title ready to be signed over
                    I always wanted to take an Imola version of the E46 Touring, put all the MTech bits on it and then drop in the S54!
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Man, I'd love a Kei car like this. Don't see them imported too often.

Japanese micro truck with clean and clear Colorado title. This rare vehicle was brought in through Texas and titled there, the title was reissued in Colorado last year. You can drive this vehicle on the roads but it will not pass emissions and will only be able to register it in counties not requiring emissions or with the availability of Farm plates. The sambar has 4x4 and 4LO- These models are extremely rare, if you are not familiar, please do your research before inquiry.
                      550cc gas engine
                      Right hand drive
                      Manual trans 5 speed plus granny gear
                      rear engine
                      fold down flat bed
                      Fully functional cab with heat and defrost, no radio and no ac, those can be added. Parts are available online and the truck is very simple.
                      The truck does have some rust and is not perfect but it runs and drives great, you will not find another one titled. I added some bmw e30 wheels and new tires for a more road worthy set up. You can also fit atv wheels and tires for off road use. I am firm on the price. Please email to set up a showing

Thank you

Kei truck mini truck micro truck mini-carry side by side atv utv gator jdm subaru wrx sti brat hunting fishing farm ranch plow flatbed 4wd 4x4
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

2010 5-series wagon - STICK! Unicorn?

2010 BMW 535i Touring X Drive,Sport Pkg,6 SPEED,RARE - $26999

offering this VERY RARE German 'wagon'.

i am an ex bmw tech, longtime car enthusiast/collector. i have a bunch of european cars, including 2 first generation e30 M3's (1990 26k miles, 87 euro 99km), 2 mercedes 190e 2.3 16v cosworth, 12 air cooled 911, 1992 500e, s55 AMG, ferrari 308, testarossa, lamborgini, bla bla. i am listing this car for a good friend of mine (also an enthusiast/collector)

this is as close to an M5 touring that you can get from BMW!

i searched nationwide and i CANNOT FIND ONE 535i x drive wagon 6 speed for sale. actually, even looking for a 6 speed manual 535i sedan i could only find 2 !!!

this is a very nice example, great colors, all up to date on maintenance, 4 new tires. has a few nicks here and there but no major defects. new factory set of mats should arrive today.

car drives wonderfully! smooth, powerful turbocharged inline 6 cylinder and equally smooth 6 speed manual transmission.

if you had to have a single that car needed to do EVERYTHING well, this would be it. plenty of power, good fuel economy, very comfortable interior/ride, all weather capability with BMW advance X drive all wheel drive. lots of space with fold down seats/hatch/factory roof rack.

please contact to arrange a private showing. thank you.

Comment

Climb inside!

Have you seen a mysterious A-Team Van riding around all over the place lately? Well, unfortunately for me I'm prepping to move and as a result need to pass it on to someone else who can appreciate it as well as the work done inside. Please note, if responding please include a coffee brand in the subject so I know it isn't spam.

In the past year alone it's gotten the following:

- Carpet/padding removal to bare metal, floor sound-proofed, insulated, and topped with particle board. In the middle there's carpeting and in the back is a storage/sleeping platform with extra storage below
                          *Note there are also two stools I made that stack for a laptop desk or lay on the side to fit a queen-sized mattress in the back
                          - Battery combiner(solenoid capable of reverse power flow) and install of aux battery behind driver, high-end 1100w inverter also installed/included
                          *Note: this is easily removed and will not be included for low purchase prices
                          - Crank-hatch roof vent, never a single drop has come through, even in all the crazy rain recently
                          - 4 new highway tires(Cooper), top rated and known for long life and year-round performance
                          - Black-out/thermal curtains custom-fit for windows: complete privacy in camping area
                          - New A/C Compressor
                          - New Window Motor, passenger side
                          - New Serp Belt
                          - New rear U-Joint and rear pass side Axle Shaft
                          - Replaced a FACTORY Radiator Hose on top of rad and thermostat
                          - New Distributor Cap and Rotors

You won't find a ready-to-go mobile camper like this for a better price. Van is a 1993 GMC Vandura 2500, 5.4L V8 with almost 178k miles. Every day I drive it is filled with smiles and head nods when this van excites a bout of nostalgia in those around, it's a unique experience. If you don't get the reference then you a damn fool. Comes with remote lock/unlock and Viper alarm/remote start with toggle switch.?

Also comes with:
                          Interior lighting, unseen through windows and curtains.
                          Yeti cooler?
                          Hammock?
                          20W Bluetooth stereo w/ sub

I can drive it to you if it's relatively close.

Make an offer, no low balling. Cash/certified check only.
                          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Wait so if he drives it to you(second to last line)...How is he getting back?

So does it come with a Yeti Cooler/Hammock or are you just saying it "might"?

haha
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Buying and sleeping in that dude's van would be like wearing someone else's underwear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Aleman; 01-27-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Buying and sleeping in that dude's van would be like wearing someone else's underwear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                totally agree
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X