Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stereoinstaller1 heads to Cali, will work for cash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereoinstaller1 heads to Cali, will work for cash!

Hi kids!

I am planning a working road trip to California. Leaving roughly 8/5, possibly sooner if someone has a bunch of work for me.

Heading south from WA, will be as far south as OC, possibly SD even.

Sacremento, Walnut Creek, Auburn, San Jose and SLO are happening for sure, as is LA. OC is still a maybe, I need to find more work down there before I can commit.

I do want to visit Auto Heaven/CATuned and Castros, there are several other shops that I will stop at too along the way. EDIT: Ryan G's shop too, almost forgot!

If you are thinking you need some stereo work done, lets talk.

Yes, this includes 'vert box installs, custom dash mods, rear deck reupholstery, custom door mods...you name it, we will figure it out.

Get your buddies together, I would prefer to do multiple cars at each stop.

Lets make a meet out of it, no sense headed that far and not have some fun too, right?

You are welcome to watch and help. I do top quality work at fair prices!

I will be bringing boxes, amp racks, crossovers, all kids of goodies.

Special pricing on boxes and amp racks, too, for those that would prefer to do their own installs.

I require electricity and a comfortable place to work. Would prefer to work in the evenings...all appointments require a deposit.

If you are interested, hit me up on PM or email: sales@germanaudiospeciaties.com

If you must text, please use 425-seven six one-6450. I fucking HATE texting, I am old. That number allows me to text on my PC, so it sucks less.

Speaking of which, if you are old enough to know how to talk on the phone, please call me. The number is 360-BMW-4840...please don't text to that number.

Thanks!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Ummm amazing!! Lmk when you're planning on heading to Ryan's shop in auburn! I'm up in sac! Would love to finally meet the master mind! Wish I could afford some audio stuff to be done right now :(
    ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
    *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Guys, we gonna talk?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

wish i needed something, but my e30 isnt in receiving mode of any parts, more like the opposite. I will put out the good word to the local BMW guys.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm in sd and have everything needed to hook your box up just haven't wired anything yet. Did most of the hard stuff already(tar) but just haven't gotten around to getting it together.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh sure, visit AFTER I move to Arizona.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

How much do install an electric fan? Don't need a crazy setup, just going to have a manual switch. Car is a 94 325i

I know it's not a stereo but it is electrical lol
              HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
              i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Emailed.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Let me see if we can round up some work for you Luke, we don't typically do stereo installs.
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I would totally help set something up for you if you made such a trip to NY. I even considered paying you airfare + stay when I was installing my vert box.
                    - Frank
                    '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                    Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Thanks, guys!

This is going to be interesting, I will do a thread here and on FB to document the hilarity that will ensue.

Closing SOON!

Comment

OK, looks like we have several cars lined up, some still thinking about it...but here is the initial plan:

Leave here Saturday morning, head to central Oregon to see my grandkids, then southern Oregon where we test our sleeping platform, somewhere around Klamath Falls.

After a 20 minute sightseeing hike, we head to Sacto, likely stopping somewhere near for the night if we dont have a firm plan in Sacto. Monday morning, we head to Walnut Creek, then the big split to decide if we head straight to San Diego/Fallbrook, or go to San Jose and then haul ass to SD.

If we do SD first (after Sacto) we will head north through OC, Irvine, L.A. and up 101 to Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterrey, San Jose again (either way, SJ twice) and homeward. Marin is somewhere in there too!

So, it looks like this insanity really is happening...lets get some more cars together!

Thanks, guys.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Luke, I'd be happy to pay you an hour or two of your time to just swing by to have a beer and help me tune my system ( I feel its so much easier with 2 people) and just overall see what ive done with my install and suggest any necessary improvements. Im still waiting on a new set of speakers for the front so I haven't had a chance yet to do a proper tune.

Also, if you could get your hands on some 3/93+ e34 tweets for my sail panels that would be great too but that's just a shot in the dark.

PM me if you want to talk more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Need to know when you will be in San Jose so I can drop by. Have some wiring issues with the alarm and the interior lights.

Comment

Luke, were you just torn up that I've moved to SF? It's only been a month since you've seen my car at the picnic!

The 362iS is in Portland, your trip is for neigh!
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                              X