Socal: 1990 Alpine White Coupe wih Reupolstered Red Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal: 1990 Alpine White Coupe wih Reupolstered Red Interior

I have my 1990 Alpine White 325i Coupe up for sale. It has a freshly reupholstered red interior with grey carpet and black door panels.

Mods include; Mtech2 steering wheel, Ie3 lowering springs, kyb Mustang rear shocks, Bilstein Sport front shocks, xxr 002 wheels with 205/45/16 continental contact sport tires, 6k HID ellipsoids with yellow highbeams, 4k yellow HID foglights, IS front lip, e28 mtech spoiler, e34 large tool kit, E36 ti antenna mod, stage 3 6 puck clutch, pioneer head unit, hawk hps pads, 3.73 lsd

Parts that are included but not yet installed; Poly Urethane Subframe Bushings, Poly Urethane Trailing Arm Bushings, Vac Motorsports camber/toe weld in kit, Python 2 way paging alarm, Maplight rearview mirror with stabilizing screw, Uncracked Dashboard, and a couple more items im forgetting.

Optional Add Ons; I have a complete 1995 e36 m3 s50b30 with a zf tranny swap that needs to be reassembled. The block in complete, you just need to reassemble the top end. Comes with new gaskets, seals, headstuds, and etc to reassemble a fresh engine. a 506 dme is included with a professionally built harness adapter. also included is a Revshift aluminum/poly guibo, mishimoto aluminum radiator, uuc trans mount and reinforcement cups, equal length headers, and a bunch more stuff im forgetting.

5500 obo for the car
    6500 with everything

looks nice!
    do you have any pics of the interior and the engine bay?

Comment

Mileage, history, interior & engine & underside pics, etc?
      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Sorry for such a crappy ad. I'll get all the necessary info and updated pictures as soon as possible. Thanks

Comment

That's a good deal! Glws
          sigpic

Comment

coul you sell separatelly Maplight rearview mirror?

Comment

waiting for info

Comment

Great looking car. How much without the wheels? Just a set of bottlecaps.

Sorry to say, I would not be interested in the red interior, roof rack, or uncracked dash. What is the condition of the paint, any rust, any accidents and how does the car drive right now.

Hit me back talk or text. 561-758-7218. 24/7. Thanks.
                Last edited by g.ruff561; 12-28-2013, 08:14 AM. Reason: Additional questions.

Comment

Still avail?

Comment

How much if you keep all this? :

Parts that are included but not yet installed; Poly Urethane Subframe Bushings, Poly Urethane Trailing Arm Bushings, Vac Motorsports camber/toe weld in kit, Python 2 way paging alarm, Maplight rearview mirror with stabilizing screw, Uncracked Dashboard, and a couple more items im forgetting.

just as she sits? How about without the XXR's? I can bring a set of wheels.
                    *sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X