Time to throw in the towel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spanish pants View Post
    It´s a car forum, we are here to share experiences. This one is mine, if you don´t like it feel free to kindly fuck thyself and the horse you rode in on.
    See, even old people can behave like pre-teens on a bad day : )
    What is that all about? Been awhile since you had a girlfriend?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

anyone can behave like a preteen.. age has very little to do with emotional maturity

That being said, look at it this way: the shop now gets to do the work twice and lose money on their mistake. And they'll have to do it correctly because they know you'll check their work

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Obviously, the way the right move would be; make the shop do the job correctly.

That's just my 2 cents though, but I exhibit the behavior of a preteen, so I don't know how much value my opinion holds.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Lol, that took a turn of events. Ah i do love internet interactions.

OP: Here is a woe-is-me story full of inconsistent information with an attention seeking title.
          Internet: Since you asked, here is a list of reasons why what you have posted is ridiculous.
          OP: "Kindly fuck thyself and the horse you rode in on"

Comment

Working...
          X