New member from Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Sydney

G'day blokes, new e30 owner from Sydney here, the poofter capital of Australia. Yearned for a good e30 for a while, and I finally found it! Might put up a thread in the members' rides section, I've found the mods are a bit picky with that. But anyway, hey everyone and I'm excited to be a part of r3v :)

Post pics right meow! :hitler:

Welcome :D
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^
      What he said
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Post pics right meow! :hitler:

Welcome :D
        Haha cheers. And yes I've delivered over here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=246164
        !!!

Comment

Sweet, I love the first lic. plate "LOK I" the god of war. :up:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Nice a late model 325i where the fuck did you get that. They are harder to find then the 325is.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Sweet, I love the first lic. plate "LOK I" the god of war. :up:
              Haha yeah there's a good story about that actually. The PO had those plates when he was about 20, then he totalled the car that had those plates, so they got repossessed, then his wife tracked down the guy who had them a couple of years ago and bought them back for his birthday. Cutest! But yeah he kept the plates :p

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
              Nice a late model 325i where the fuck did you get that. They are harder to find then the 325is.
              I know hey! Carsales brother! I had alerts on for manual e30s in new south wales, I got the email on my phone, replied an hour later, looked at it the day after, then bought it about 3 days after that. Had to move fast! :p

Comment

We should really see how many Sydney cars we can get in one spot.
                '90 BMW E30 318is
                '99 Honda DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_E30 View Post
                  We should really see how many Sydney cars we can get in one spot.
                  That would be cool! I like that idea, but I'm not sure if it'd be that huge. Not many people on here :(
                  I feel lonely sometimes haha. But there's a Euro meet tomorrow that I'm heading to with a couple of friends if you want to come chill :)

Comment

Working...
                  X