NorCal: Alpine plastic bumper swap plus some bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorCal: Alpine plastic bumper swap plus some bits

Local Pickup preferred in Sacramento but will ship some items, buyer pays shipping and 4% Paypal fee or send as gift, prices are pretty firm but offer.

For Sale:
    Alpine Plastic bumpers, front and rear w/ trim, valence, and mounting hardware - $600
    Bottlecaps with bad tires - $100
    Power mirrors, kaschmierbeige - $50
    Power mirrors, alpine white - $60
    Brake ducts, kaschmierbeige - $30
    Black vinyl sedan door cards with pockets and pulls - $80
    Passenger side tail light - $50
    Steel Wheels - $140
    Small Case 4.10 lsd - $300
    Trunk lid - $100
    Instrument cluster from 1991 318i, odo worked when I towed the car. Needs clear lens, tabs healthy, Shows 178,xxx miles - $80
    Instrument cluster from 1991 325i, not sure if works, one broken tab - $50

Headers - $80

Brand new in box Magnaflow Catalytic converter - $80

Front ash tray assembly - $20

E-brake accordion - $5

Brake ducts - $50

Last edited by mbonanni; 04-05-2018, 04:40 PM.

How much for the rear battery box shipped to 14075

Comment

Whats wrong with the car to part it out? Its a rare color and it looks complete!
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

1991 Kaschmirbeige Metallic 325i Coupe part out

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Whats wrong with the car to part it out? Its a rare color and it looks complete!

The car is fairly complete and in good condition besides some rear quarter damage. The driveline is in pieces, transmission is out, pedals are missing, steering column moves, under dash is dangling with wires and a car alarm, cooling system is apart and the car has been sitting for a few years. I bought it to take some goodies off and once I am done with that it will be fairly empty and not so desireable besides the color. I've thought about keeping it, but it might be more work than I am ready for right now.

With that said I can make this into a roller. Full tan interior, no motor, no trans, regular diff, stock suspension, etc Would need a whole driveline installed. If someone is interested let me know sooon!

Last edited by mbonanni; 01-22-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in the fenders if they are in good condition!
          1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

Would you be interested in selling the Bilstein Sport fronts on their own?
            Your signature has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

I wish you weren't on the other side of the country. It would cost me at least $1000 to ship a non running car. I would scoop this up and keep it on the shelf for a backup shell for the track. Two door rust free shells are getting more difficult to come by everyday, especially ones where you're not paying for any of the unnecessary stuff like the interior.

Comment

1991 Kaschmirbeige Metallic 325i Coupe Parts

I want to sell the bilstein/h&r together. This is my current daily setup and rides great.

A lot of people have messaged me about saving the car, saying similar stuff to what you said. However the reality is noone will pay what this car is worth because the quarter damage, and most people dont want to do the work to fix it. It would make a perfect track car, true, but I dont do that. Ive been looking into doing an offroad/camping/trail kind of build, which is why I took some stuff down for sale. Ill be posting more pictures and details soon of individual items for sale.

Comment

More pictures and parts have been added and all PMs replied to.

I will update and post pictures in the original post as parts become available. Post and PM if you have any questions please.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    I want to sell the bilstein/h&r together. This is my current daily setup and rides great..
                    No problem. I understand. I have IE Stage 3 springs and brand new rear Bilstein sports. If you do decide to split up, I'd like the Bilstein fronts.
                    Your signature has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

What header area those?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timeizmoney22 View Post
                        What header area those?

Not sure on the make, they are unmarked.

Comment

How much for the springs and front premium speakers shipped to 11106
                          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Will you ship the headers to Canada?

Comment

PM sent
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X