Spicey leaves the White House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spicey leaves the White House.

The controversial spokesman was known for testy exchanges with reporters amid tumultuous tenure as administration’s public face

I think ill actually miss him to be honest, probably the hardest job at the capital right now.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

baaaahahahahaha

(sinking ship) (rats --->)
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I thought he was horrible, but it's hard to be good when the media is going crazy and you don't have a second to compose yourself

Comment

I'll miss Melisa Spice.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          I thought he was horrible, but it's hard to be good when the media is going crazy and you don't have a second to compose yourself
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            lol
            I wonder if that's the same laugh I did when I found out someone was so lazy that the wouldn't ship an item at their leisure.

Comment

good to see you'd prefer to make this discussion personal because i dont want to ship parts to a guy who's too lazy to drive to buy them

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                I thought he was horrible, but it's hard to be good when the president is a dumbass and you have to explain his words
                ftfy
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  good to see you'd prefer to make this discussion personal because i dont want to ship parts to a guy who's too lazy to drive to buy them
                  Haha no not too lazy. I work 6 10's and would rather spend my time with my kids vs fighting traffic for 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                  X