Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found two '88 535i's

Hey everyone,

Recently I was just driving around town when I came across two e28s just sitting in the dirt next to this house. The owner ended up arriving as I was looking and granted me access to take a closer look at them. He claims that he bought the Alpinweiss one new and it was his daily. He says it was swapped with another m30 after he overheated the original. Several years later the guy who had done the swap for him offered to sell him a second 88 535i, this one in Bronzit Biege. Both cars have been sitting for about 5 years. paint seems good for sitting out and both cars ran before he parked them. If I do end up buying these cars they will both be the first cars in my name and my first BMWs. I want to know thinks I should look out for on the car. Certain areas that could show that the car will cost much more to fix than expected. Its not that I do not believe the owner but I would much rather be safe than sorry. Overall what are your opinions on buying the cars in their condition, buying both at once, and anything else.

Thanks guys

Can you grab me a croissant next time you're there?
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Are these the two parked in front of the M3? In the alley?
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
      X