No announcement yet.

1989 325i Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use the sunroof panel if you've got it. I could probably swing by to pick it up this weekend.
    '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
    '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

The whole thing, like metal and all? I will have to remove it, as it still in the car. It's yours if you need it, like $30 sound ok?

Comment

Hey i just bought my e30 today, i need some small things

ashtray/antennae/maybe the OBC/maybe some floor mats..

you have any of these things? I'd like to sneak up sometime tomorrow or friday if possible..

thanks!!

Comment

I have the ashtray, the floormats I will have to check on, the OBC I will have to check on, and the antenna in a cheapo autozone slider.

I will be here today from like 5-6, then I have to go out to work in Orange MA. Shoot me a PM if you want to come down for the ashtray and maybe to dig through the boxes of parts for anything else you may need.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by BigSam View Post
            Like the whole thing, tail light section and all, or just below the rear bumper? The valance below the rear bumper has a pretty significant rust hole in it, right where the battery tray is. The rest of the car is rust free though.

just the piece below the bumper...any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSam View Post
              I have the ashtray, the floormats I will have to check on, the OBC I will have to check on, and the antenna in a cheapo autozone slider.

I will be here today from like 5-6, then I have to go out to work in Orange MA. Shoot me a PM if you want to come down for the ashtray and maybe to dig through the boxes of parts for anything else you may need.

Sam
              I have to work tonight at 5 but I should be out maybe 9ish.. anyway I can siwng up then?

I'm going away from Sat-Wed so I'd like to get what I need before someone else does.

Tomorrow I have work around 11, anyway I could sneak up before then?

Thanks!
              Sam

Comment

Steering rack with universals

Front half of the drive shaft (it was a standard right?)

Brake ducts

Let me know if any of this is still available, I can grab it this week.

Comment

All PM's replied to, nearly everything still up for sale. Make some offers, I need this stuff gone.

Comment

Hey Sam I PM'd you a couple days ago with my number, told you to call or hit me back with your number so I could call you and I never heard. :(

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                      X