Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone please photoshop some wheels on my car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone please photoshop some wheels on my car??

Could someone photoshop some borbet 15" Type H wheels onto my car?

I would really appreciate if someone could do this, I've been wondering about these for a while.
    The pic isn't the greatest, but anything would be awesome.
    Thank you!
    Dan

Welcome aboard bro'

I would do this but have to do some Calculus HW! :roll:

Comment

Thanks man, i've been reading for a while, first post...

im usually over at the roadfly forum, this one is awesome too i've lately been discovering.
      Dan

Comment

I know you are. I am on roadfly, I talked to you 'bout the stcok 'i' lip and the junkyarrd and stuff! Remember!
        Last edited by bwanac; 02-02-2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Yea, sorry, i'm a spaceball, getting use to all the new people here, I do remember. What is an 'i' spoiler anyway, i didnt' even know "i"'s came with spoilers. I know the "is" did... hmm...
          Dan

Comment

You have an i lip on your car... Its the black piece under the front valence.
            Jamie Webster
            '89 325is - sold :(
            '96 Miata - sold
            '01 M5 - sold
            '02 Civic Si

Comment

were talking about the rear spoiler, sorry, should have clarified that...
              Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                were talking about the rear spoiler, sorry, should have clarified that...
                Nope the lip, what I am talking about, is under the front metal valence. I thought you said you picked one up at the junkyard, but I guess you picked up the spoiler, which you were referring to as a lip!

Comment

I always heard those refered to as the trunk lip spoiler? maybe im wrong though! Sorry, still got my "i" lip attached, but I do have a nice new "is" trunk spoiler!!
                  Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X