Chick-fil-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    And right on cue the lefty makes it a you're either with us or against us argument...why am I not surprised...
    You're such a bigotted prick. Left handed people aren't the only ones to do that!
    Last edited by Cliche Guevara; 08-09-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
      You'e such a bigotted prick. Left handed people aren't the only ones to do that!

Oh, but he did do that didn't he...you need the insults.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Oh, but he did do that didn't he...you need the insults.
        Jokes, dude. Probably a bad one, you calling him a "lefty," me talking about left handed people. Get what I was going for? Shoulda thrown in one of these ;)

Comment

Jokes, dude. Probably a bad one, you calling him a "lefty," me talking about left handed people. Get what I was going for? Shoulda thrown in one of these ;)

I've had a long day man. My apologies. Well placed, I missed it.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I've had a long day man. My apologies. Well placed, I missed it.
            Gratifying to see some civility ITT. Thanks. May it be contagious.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

You gotta problem with lefty's?

We were hand picked for a reason!.... That I have yet to figure out
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

And the word on the internets today is that Chic-fil-A has agreed to stop donating to antigay organizations.
                1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

So much for sticking to one's beliefs in the face of adversity.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                  X