Classic Daily Shirts / Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Daily Shirts / Glasses

I am going to do a run of shirts and glasses but wanted to offer a group buy before doing a run. All shirts will be done in one color as shown in the pictures. This will be a short group by as I want to get the order in ASAP so I have shirts available for upcoming shows.
    If you want to buy anything send me an email (jake@classicdaily.net) with what you want (sizes, etc) and your paypal account.

Group buy pricing will run until 4/10/15. Invoices will go out as you email or send PM. Must all be paid by 4/12/15 for order going in 4/13/15. I will have more items available after 4/12 but not at the group buy pricing.

Pricing will be as follows.
    mens/womens Tee shirt - $15ea +$5 shipping up to 3 shirts
    Russell pull over hoodie - $35/shipped in the US (will ship 1 shirt free if purchasing a hoodie)
    Beer/Soda Can Style Glass - $5ea +$5 shipping in the US (These are some of the nicest glasses I have used)

In the group buy I will do the following. Also all group buy orders will get free stickers.
    tshirt/glass combo - $25 shipped in the US
    hoodie/glass combo - $40 shipped in the US
    If you want more than one of anything just ask and I'll give better pricing.

Again if you want to purchase anything, PM or email (jake@classicdaily.net) email is best.

Pics

Mens Shirt

Womens shirt

hoodie

Glass
    www.classicdaily.net
    1970 m42 swapped 2002
    1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
    https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

I'm in for a men's shirt now that my e30 actually is my daily for now lol PM'd
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Working...
    X