Mad Max: Fury Road (NOT SPAM!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    You definitely didn't see Jurassic World.
    It was on par with MM but not better. Way to damn predictable. I can lay out that plot line easy....
    • deadly dinos on an island
    • lots of little people to eat
    • mad scientist
    • fat maintenance men
    • people die
    • Pratt saves the day
    • Pratt bones the hot chick
    • They live happily ever after

I knew the ending in the first 5 minutes. Special effects were sweet, good acting but it wasn't, "MY GOD I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE AGAIN" good.
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Only movie to give me that feeling in a long while was Interstellar.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

oh yeah, that was a really good one. still mad i never saw it in theaters though, that was not a DVD movie

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          It was on par with MM but not better. Way to damn predictable. I can lay out that plot line easy....
          • deadly dinos on an island
          • lots of little people to eat
          • mad scientist
          • fat maintenance men
          • people die
          • Pratt saves the day
          • Pratt bones the hot chick
          • They live happily ever after

I knew the ending in the first 5 minutes. Special effects were sweet, good acting but it wasn't, "MY GOD I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE AGAIN" good.
          Wait....you rag on F34R for cutting down MM for the plot, then rag on Jurassic World for the plot...

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
            You are just now seeing this? some fan you are...I had seats the opening day and NO this movie was total shit for a plot, it was a disgrace to the OG Mad Max and Mel Gibson should have just been casted for a future version of the old ones.
            Thank you! Finally someone agrees with me. They had a perfect chance to revive a cool franchise and they totally shit the bed. Explosions and special effect does not a good movie make.
            1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
              Wait....you rag on F34R for cutting down MM for the plot, then rag on Jurassic World for the plot...

He did say it was on par....
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, there was so much action...but the action seemed to just go no where. The first ones are amazing and classics, that is something big to fill and it almost never happens for any title. I was not upset at the movie, it was really good for an action movie. I think I came at it all wrong, I just felt a bit ripped going on a journey and the plot was just to drive out in the middle of no where and the biggest part was him learning how to turn the truck on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

So many terrible fake Australian accents.

Comment

I agree with F34R. The movie was mostly just awful. I sat there waiting forever for Max to actually do something. But no, he was just a wimp who could barely talk. They should have just called it Furiosa. The only people in the entire film I cared about at all were the old ladies who lived where Furiosa came from, and none of it made any sense anyways. But yeah, some stunning visuals but no plot and almost no dialog. They should have just cast Mel Gibson as an older Mad Max like they did with Harrison Ford in the most recent Indiana Jones movie. They needed Tina Turner too.
                    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. I hated the stupid morons who were saying the film had some "feminist agenda". Idiots.
                      Estoguy
                      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

tbh I enjoyed it. Although I did watch it in a theater that served pitchers of beer. Maybe that's why.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Jurrasic world owned Mad max this year:P

Comment

Working...
                            X