m20b25 "performance" headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m20b25 "performance" headers

i'm looking for some aftermarket headers, i decided i'll get another e30 and turbo that one.

7speedshop.com

even ebay headers

7speedshop.com

Comment

bump?

7speedshop.com

Comment

Go look at the "free chinese headers thread", there is a link to a seller of those headers.

Dirt cheap.
        I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
          Go look at the "free chinese headers thread", there is a link to a seller of those headers.

Dirt cheap.
          I was hoping to find some one in the US with it, I kind of wanted them within the next 2 weeks.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Read the thread that Liam recommended and order a set. I received mine in 8 days from China. These headers are well built and as the dyno sheet shows they work pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by germancarsonly View Post
              Read the thread that Liam recommended and order a set. I received mine in 8 days from China. These headers are well built and as the dyno sheet shows they work pretty well.

i did read it, I just figured it would be slow shipping, guess I'll get a pair of those if I don't find any closer for cheaper. They are about $190 shipped off of ebay.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I got a set of IE's long tube headers. Almost 98% the same as the other ones from China. and also not even really a long tube. But if i was going to get another set of headers, i'd get a set of the real long tubes, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...Q5fAccessories

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

does anybody know how these fit^, does it need an o2 sensor bung welded,does it clear oil cooler lines?

7speedshop.com

Comment

my birthday in less than 2 weeks so I'm looking to buy my car a gift:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

After thinking about it, I think ground clearance may be an issue. Like with any other LT header and a lowered car.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        After thinking about it, I think ground clearance may be an issue. Like with any other LT header and a lowered car.
                        true, I may just get the cheap ebay Chinese hartge headers for under $200

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                          true, I may just get the cheap ebay Chinese hartge headers for under $200
                          They are direct copies of the Alpinas and they are pretty damn good for being made out of Non Magnetic Rice Alloy, there is a bung for the 02 sensor but you will need to extend the wiring or use an m42 o2 sensor.

The primary tubes a larger than the IE and the frog (collector) is a better design than the IE copies.

Look at the recommendations in the thread for cleaning them up.

I'm not promoting Chinese junk by any stretch, but the reality is that you can't get them anyplace else now. The ones in the thread were Professional Samples/Freebie Review and "Sell our stuff" kind of thing.

And from what I've been told the shipping to consumers from HX is lightning fast.
                          Last edited by Liam; 03-29-2009, 09:34 AM.
                          I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

The seller in the ebay link is the same guy who provided the original budget beatoff headers

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

okay got the ebay ones, if I'm not happy with them oh well I'll just sell them, they were only $168 shipped so I'm happy.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X