This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    Not much point in having a blockade if your not going to enforce it.. GO Israel. I think they do get it.

just need to revamp the concept a bit.....

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

There's a two way street here.
      1. Israel takes things way too far.
      2. Israel has a right to protect itself and have an existence.

This was another bad move from Israel.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

SO you suggest they protect themself how? Maybee they should put up signs saying please dont make nuclear reactors, thatl do the trick. I tell you what, when someone breaks into your home, just ask them to leave. In the meantime Ill shoot the fuckers in the head and well see who's system works better. Your statement maybee the dumbest thing I have read on here and thats saying A LOT

1. Israel takes things way too far.
        2. Israel has a right to protect itself and have an existence.

This was another bad move from Israel.[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
          BIG FUCKING DOT!

His speech in Cairo made me vomit. Applauding Muslim's for their work in America? Say what? Put down the crack pipe, Obama! They didn't establish America. They didn't fight to free America from the British. They didn't fight to end slavery here (quite the contrary, Muslim's still believe in slavery infact). They were not walking on the lines with MLK. They didn't fight for women's right. They didn't fight to end WW2 (infact they sided WITH HITLER to wipe the Jews off the planet). So tell me Mr. President, what the fuck has Islam done to help advance the United States in anyway?
          you forgot the sided with good ol Wilhelm in the 1st go around with the allies. This is what led them to lose the Empire (Ottoman), and have to give it up to the infidels. Which later gave the jews back the land that they were kicked out of Oh so long ago.

In before the Canadian King of brakes, tries to tell us all about how evil Israel is

DUB: That Fast roping for dummies graphic has forced me to clean Ice Tea off my lap top screen
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-01-2010, 06:43 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

So not being 100% pro-Israel on every move they make equals an "anti-semite"??

"Back Israel and let those camel-fuckers know that if they fuck with Israel we're going to rape them until the Middle East stinks like ass."
            Nice, real classy, you say that stuff and wonder why people don't want you/Israel wiped off the map??

I like these jews, they are cool...

Comment

That's not diplomacy. That's turning your back on our ONLY REAL Ally in the Middle East. "Flexing our muscles" actually HAS worked for a long, long time in that region. Has this tactic been perfect? Hell no! But it's the only one that seems work with those people.

The same thing every administration has done for the last 60 years. Back Israel and let those camel-fuckers know that if they fuck with Israel we're going to rape them until the Middle East stinks like ass.

I'm assuming everyone on this board wants peace. Hell even I do. What Obama has done is hung Israel out to dry. They're now in a position where they either HAVE to fight or be wiped off the map. There can be no peace when Israel has no US backing. Siding or even being remotely diplomatic to Islam is just the dumbest move any president has ever done.
              You say Israel is our only ally and blah blah blah. What has Israel done for us other than indirectly cause problems (including, but not limited to the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon)?

Also you are probably the most racist, despicable excuse for a human being I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by tim88325is View Post
                So not being 100% pro-Israel on every move they make equals an "anti-semite"??

"Back Israel and let those camel-fuckers know that if they fuck with Israel we're going to rape them until the Middle East stinks like ass."
                Nice, real classy, you say that stuff and wonder why people don't want you/Israel wiped off the map??

I like these jews, they are cool...

http://www.nkusa.org/
                jrhaile thinks that Jews and Israel are the same thing. He has already bought into their agitprop...
                cars beep boop

Comment

Who in this thread is Jewish or Born again Christian? That would help understand many of the comments expressed in this thread. Because as we speak, most of the countries in the world have expressed their indignation at Israel's behaviour.

Benjamin Netanyahu who was in Ottawa on Monday and was supposed to meet with the Obama administration on Tuesday, didn't show up in Washington as he left straight to Israel, where most high rank militaries and strategists still don't understand how come such orders were given, especially that the boats were way outside of the territorial waters. This is another major goof. One that will cost Israel dearly. Another group of boats, huge ones, is now sailing toward Gaza with humanitarian aids. With the world watching.

BTW Whatever footage is shown on the media comes from the Israeli intelligence as all cells and cameras were confiscated. There's major Israeli disinformation going on now.

BTW Those who use "anti-semitic" should read the definition of the word "semite" from any online dictionary. They will find a huge contradiction about what they claim.
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Fuck Israel. I can't think of any good reason why we are allies with them. They are only a burden upon us. It is because of our support of Israel that the entire Middle East hates us. It is because of our support of Israel that we were attacked on 9/11 and continue to be a target. And because of this we have them to thank, indirectly at least, for two multi-trillion dollar wars that have bankrupted us.

Would you continue to be friends with someone that picks fights all the time, makes you a target, doesn't show appreciation of your sacrifices for them, and just has an all around negative influence on your life? No? Didn't think so. So why should we continue to be friends with Israel?

Comment

you're all disregarding the fact (well, most of you) that Israel acted within the boundaries of international maritime law. They are blockading Gaza in international waters (legal), and any vessel that attempts to break the blockade is (by law) a combatant. So, by strict definition, the "humanitarian" vessel was committing an act of war.

Also, three Israeli soldiers were hospitalized with gunshot wounds, and attacked with iron clubs. The sides of the vessel were previously modified/fortified to prevent an over the side boarding. While it is a regrettable occurrence, the Israelis were legally justified. Also, if they had let this ship pass then many more would have tried, some with the intent to harm Israeli ships.

On a final note, the organizers of the demonstration were on record saying their goal was to incite a violent reaction from Israel.

cliffs, (since the truth doesn't matter too much to anyone on this board):

Israel's actions were legal, but politically tone-deaf. For those wanting to read a little more insight, go here.

Professional discussions covering topics including Foreign Policy, Maritime Strategy, Emerging Technology, and Military Affairs.

sigpic89 M3

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good post this is what I was assuming, just have not done much reading into it
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Israel is the John Wayne of this world and I love the fact they don't let anyone fuck with them and they don't give two shits what the world thinks; you know the way we used to be.
                          1985 BMW 325e
                          1997 BMW M3/4/5
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

^2nd that

Comment

BIG FUCKING DOT!

His speech in Cairo made me vomit. Applauding Muslim's for their work in America? Say what? Put down the crack pipe, Obama! They didn't establish America. They didn't fight to free America from the British. They didn't fight to end slavery here (quite the contrary, Muslim's still believe in slavery infact). They were not walking on the lines with MLK. They didn't fight for women's right. They didn't fight to end WW2 (infact they sided WITH HITLER to wipe the Jews off the planet). So tell me Mr. President, what the fuck has Islam done to help advance the United States in anyway?
                              Have you ever met a Muslim? If you haven't, I suggest you try and meet some. I think it will be a transformational experience for you.

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                              Who in this thread is Jewish or Born again Christian? That would help understand many of the comments expressed in this thread. Because as we speak, most of the countries in the world have expressed their indignation at Israel's behaviour.

Benjamin Netanyahu who was in Ottawa on Monday and was supposed to meet with the Obama administration on Tuesday, didn't show up in Washington as he left straight to Israel, where most high rank militaries and strategists still don't understand how come such orders were given, especially that the boats were way outside of the territorial waters. This is another major goof. One that will cost Israel dearly. Another group of boats, huge ones, is now sailing toward Gaza with humanitarian aids. With the world watching.

BTW Whatever footage is shown on the media comes from the Israeli intelligence as all cells and cameras were confiscated. There's major Israeli disinformation going on now.

BTW Those who use "anti-semitic" should read the definition of the word "semite" from any online dictionary. They will find a huge contradiction about what they claim.
                              Have you ever met a Born Again Christian? If you haven't, I suggest you try and meet some. I think it will be a transformational experience for you.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i don't see what the fuss is, Israel is letting aid flow in a manner that allows them to prevent weapons and dangerous items from being moved and has a legal blockade on the coast.
                                those idiots broke maritime law, and felt the pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X