This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Israel and fuck Palestine.
    Give em both a set of nukes to finally put them outta their misery and so no one can ever live there again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      Have you ever met a Muslim? If you haven't, I suggest you try and meet some. I think it will be a transformational experience for you.

Have you ever met a Born Again Christian? If you haven't, I suggest you try and meet some. I think it will be a transformational experience for you.

Yes, Yes.

Also have attended Messianic churches, Churches of the Seven Ages, Mormon churches, Non-Denominational Churches, Mennonite Churches, Methodist Churches, Pentecostal Churches and Jewish Churches, yet they all don't ever want to say the word "church" but, that's what I call them.

Life is a pretty cool experience if you give it time to set in.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

what i don't get is why everyone is mad when Israel acts within international law to stop troublemakers and provocateurs from doing something illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
          what i don't get is why everyone is mad when Israel acts within international law to stop troublemakers and provocateurs from doing something illegal.
          because its not politically correct or nice; people are pussies these days, hence my John Wayne comment.
          1985 BMW 325e
          1997 BMW M3/4/5
          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
            Clap clap Mr. President jrhaile, a very good position and explanation of what Obama has done. And you made briansjacobs look like a fool.
            Huh? I wasn't trying to make anyone look like a fool. Of course, now I'm baked off my ass so I'm feeling good and not into fighting :D

Comment

I will respond to the rest of you whiney bitches tomorrow when I can properly express myself to be differently

Comment

Alright, I have two final papers due tomorrow, as well as a seminar I need to attend after school, so I'm gonna drop a few lines before I'm out.
                My main point:
                -Israel is a pathetic excuse for a country, their entire 'country' is built on crimes against humanity-against the Palestinian People. They treat them like fucking shit. It's heart-wrenching to see families torn apart, little children killed, separated from the mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. Now, I don't support suicide bombing, or killed Israeli civilians who mind their own business. I am not anti-Semitic, a lot of my best friends are Jewish. I have Jewish family and relatives. I was born in America. I love my country. I also support the Iranian people, whom I share my blood with. I believe that they are some of the sadly, most misunderstood people in the world. They are no different than us, and the average Iranian is much more intellectual than the average..cough cough...Southern Redneck. Now, before I start another thread war, I have nothing against the people of the South, except for the one's who are too mentally incapable of properly judging people on the other side of the world, and are too ignorant to differentiate between Arabs and Iranians. I am seeing a lot of anti-Islamic hate in this thread as well, to those who I may call on, I pity you for missing out on so much, due to your conceited ignorance.

Now, a simple question to you, regarding a situation, far too common amongst the Palestinian people, especially from a young child's point of view. How would you feel if some "soldiers" with guns bust into your house, put your parents at gun point, force you out of your house, and/or kill you? Now wouldn't you swear it your life's mission to seek revenge on a group of people who have destroyed your life, and everything you loved?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
                  Fuck Israel and fuck Palestine.
                  Give em both a set of nukes to finally put them outta their misery and so no one can ever live there again.
                  Just turn the whole area into glass.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Israel has been getting away with murder for a long time. What they do Palestinians is nothing for anyone to be happy about. I dont care what religion they are or what race. Its no different than the holocust or however you spell it.

Remember what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch and she bites hard, I wonder how hard she will bite Israel...

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      Alright, I have two final papers due tomorrow, as well as a seminar I need to attend after school, so I'm gonna drop a few lines before I'm out.
                      My main point:
                      -Israel is a pathetic excuse for a country, their entire 'country' is built on crimes against humanity-against the Palestinian People. They treat them like fucking shit. It's heart-wrenching to see families torn apart, little children killed, separated from the mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. Now, I don't support suicide bombing, or killed Israeli civilians who mind their own business. I am not anti-Semitic, a lot of my best friends are Jewish. I have Jewish family and relatives. I was born in America. I love my country. I also support the Iranian people, whom I share my blood with. I believe that they are some of the sadly, most misunderstood people in the world. They are no different than us, and the average Iranian is much more intellectual than the average..cough cough...Southern Redneck. Now, before I start another thread war, I have nothing against the people of the South, except for the one's who are too mentally incapable of properly judging people on the other side of the world, and are too ignorant to differentiate between Arabs and Iranians. I am seeing a lot of anti-Islamic hate in this thread as well, to those who I may call on, I pity you for missing out on so much, due to your conceited ignorance.

Now, a simple question to you, regarding a situation, far too common amongst the Palestinian people, especially from a young child's point of view. How would you feel if some "soldiers" with guns bust into your house, put your parents at gun point, force you out of your house, and/or kill you? Now wouldn't you swear it your life's mission to seek revenge on a group of people who have destroyed your life, and everything you loved?
                      These soldiers who bust in to the homes of families are doing so because these families are trying to house sit in an area that has been told to move. If you don't listen to a government; armies usually do something about it. Israel does whatever they want to protect there country. Are mistakes and cold blooded murder happening, absolutely but its on both sides. No one is innocent. I'm not a religious person so I have no ties to the "Holy land". For the most part Israel tells the Palestinians to do something who are in the borders of Israel the Palestinians usually give them the middle finger, plant an IED, and then scream rape and bloody murder when they were told to GTFO!; the government and armies are going to do whatever it takes to protect themselves.

I would say most people in the region want peace but a lot of the countries in that area are known for wanting the destruction of Israel, now is that peaceful?
                      1985 BMW 325e
                      1997 BMW M3/4/5
                      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                        Just turn the whole area into glass.
                        Yeah, double glaze the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.
                        sigpic

Comment

Israel doesn't understand the meaning of "sanctions." To be blunt, the government is nothing short of a band of arrogant pigs.They have no fucking god given right to kill & destroy the native people of the 'holy land.' The creation of Israel was a mistake, the Ashkenazi should have learned to get along with the Arabs and Sephardi.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            My main point:

Based on the premise that a nation has only killed or displaced another peoples and using this to claim that they should be displaced or killed sounds not only ignorantly stupid but incredibly racist. Sorry.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Israel has been getting a free ride for the past 70 years because of the Holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                SO you suggest they protect themself how? Maybee they should put up signs saying please dont make nuclear reactors, thatl do the trick. I tell you what, when someone breaks into your home, just ask them to leave. In the meantime Ill shoot the fuckers in the head and well see who's system works better. Your statement maybee the dumbest thing I have read on here and thats saying A LOT

1. Israel takes things way too far.
                                2. Israel has a right to protect itself and have an existence.

This was another bad move from Israel.
                                [/QUOTE]

Exactly where do I say they shouldn't defend themselves. You need to get your story straight before you accuse someone of saying something stupid when you didn't even understand what they said in the first place.

I have always been supportive of Israel defending themselves.
                                But not the way they do it by any means.
                                And I'm all for Israel doing an Operation Opera on Iran.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X