Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quit posting haters gonna hate pictures, that's getting old. The bottom line is, our country is filled with rednecks, who don't know a single thing about middle easterns, Islam, or how to distinguish an Arab from a Persian, or Turk. We need to accept this reality, even if it's unfortunate. Have you personally been confronted, or been targeted because of your faith (guessing that your Muslim)? May I suggest reacting in a calm, diplomatic manner, because that alone puts you higher than your counterpart. If it is serious, learn how to fight. I remember when 9/11 took place, I was a little kid in elementary school. I got pushed around at first, but I learned how to stand my ground, and those kids that talked shit to me have now dropped out of high school and are dealing. A little not-caring get's you a long way.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
      do u trust everything you hear from the govt... most govt officials went to law school or were lawyers... Now do you trust lawyers cause i dont..
      Uhhhhhhh, a nice start for you moderates would be to not shift blame.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Not the same thing, you cant compare colonialism to Islamic/religious terrorism, nice try.

You must just be a wreck with all the grief you carry around, for the atrocities you feel were committed by generations past, when judged by looking through your modern rose colored glasses. I hope you take those off at night so you dont bump into things.

No im just posting this stuff to get a rise out of some nutbags, no greif here

I came to terms with what I know about , served my time and now im out
        88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

freeride53,

I believe your Irani right and how do you feel people about the Iranian govt... How do you fell about those shia radicals. also are you 100% Iranian or one of those that crossed the border to live in peace..
          Last edited by sonnyqm3; 08-12-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I cant belive h0lmes and I are on the same team on this one??? Its weird but refreshing at the same time.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              quit posting haters gonna hate pictures, that's getting old. The bottom line is, our country is filled with rednecks, who don't know a single thing about middle easterns, Islam, or how to distinguish an Arab from a Persian, or Turk. We need to accept this reality, even if it's unfortunate. Have you personally been confronted, or been targeted because of your faith (guessing that your Muslim)? May I suggest reacting in a calm, diplomatic manner, because that alone puts you higher than your counterpart. If it is serious, learn how to fight. I remember when 9/11 took place, I was a little kid in elementary school. I got pushed around at first, but I learned how to stand my ground, and those kids that talked shit to me have now dropped out of high school and are dealing. A little not-caring get's you a long way.

No, im not muslim..never been targeted for faith or otherwise. Just venting
              85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Well im off to bed, thanks for the fun
                85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

To all the muslim haterz : Please dont be angry when we strap bombs to our chests and blow the shit out of you. thank you.

this thread sucks dick. so do terrorist jihad muslim fucks.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                    Uhhhhhhh, a nice start for you moderates would be to not shift blame.

I am not shifting blame and I dont like anyone thats a radical/fanatic in any religion. Religion is a faith that you are suppose to follow with peace but ofcourse we have idiots.. What do you want us to do go and fight them..

How does the people in Iraq or Afghanistan feel about U.S, maybe same as you feel about radical muslims... Only 3000 americans died on 9/11 and god bless them. RIP.. But how many innocent muslims have died since.. think about it.. its always the innocent getting hurt.
                    Last edited by sonnyqm3; 08-14-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I am not shifting blame and I dont like anyone thats a radical/fanatic in any religion. Religion is a faith that you are suppose to follow with peace but ofcourse we have idiots.. What do you want us to do go and fight them..
                      Sounds pretty good to me.

How does the people in Iraq or Afghanistan feel about U.S, maybe same as you feel about radical muslims... Only 3000 americans died on 9/11 and god bless them. RIP.. But how many innocent muslims have died since.. think about it..
                      And how many of those were killed by other Muslims? Last I checked, no American soldier has strapped a bomb to his chest and set it off in a crowded market.

Comment

freeride53,

I believe your Irani right and how do you people about the Iranian govt... How do you fell about those shia radicals. also are 100% Iranian or one of those that crossed the border to live in peace..
                        To be honest, my family is divided. My grandpa from my mothers side used to be a general in the shah's army, and are baha'i/muslim. My dad's side is armenian/russian-northern iranian, so they're mixed as well. I've formed my opinion, and stated a bunch of times in the political section. Look under my threads, I think I verbalized it a few times.
                        Cliffs: I believe that the government does not reflect the people's voice.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

ok man... you know and i dont. we muslims are bad people and the non muslims are good ppl. are u happy now.. u want a cookie.

Comment

Just about every post you can fit in anything about "rednecks", you do. I guess all that tolerance and acceptance you spew out your ass doesn't apply to you.
                            sigpic

Comment

To be honest, my family is divided. My grandpa from my mothers side used to be a general in the shah's army, and are baha'i/muslim. My dad's side is armenian/russian-northern iranian, so they're mixed as well. I've formed my opinion, and stated a bunch of times in the political section. Look under my threads, I think I verbalized it a few times.
                              Cliffs: I believe that the government does not reflect the people's voice.
                              Well I am pure Aryan or should I say Arya nijad.. You know what that is right.. I have lived in AFG, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and now USA.. you have good and bad everywhere you go.. So it is not right to judge a religion negative because a very small percentage like 2% is fukn nuts... come R3Vers give me a break...

p.s I am muslim and very proud.. At the same time I do respect other race, religion and color.. Just hate the fukn ignorant fuks .

Comment

"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"...Period

If all these liberals today where in power during WWII, we'll all be speaking german in the east coast and japanese in the west.

And lets face the fact here: The group thats responsible for pushing the building of the Mosque as an agenda and i believe its nothing less than wanting to show the world that not only did they conquer and distroy the world trade centers (America) but they are going to build a mosque right on top of it to symbolize it.
                                I don't care whether you like what i've just said or not, Its the Truth.

For the OP or anyone else that thinks there're Islam haters in here btw my girlfriend is Muslim and am christian and she even feels the idea of a Mosque been built next to ground zero is a bad idea, and it is. It's insensitve to the people that lost there lives and their famlies, not even to mention new yorkers or the Nation itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X