Official: Deathmetal/all metal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Deathmetal/all metal thread

Anyone else on here like getting down on some heavy fucking music? If it's heavy as hell and as brutal as burnt chicken I am all for it.

Post up your favorite heavy ass metal songs!!!

Gotta love born of osiris!! FUCKING BOW DOWN!!!

Just a few bands I like to jam to.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Posting awesome bands. Hopefully a few people find something new to enjoy.

Comment

An absolutely all time great track for me!

N.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
      It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
      you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

I <3 metal of all kinds!

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Let's see how the r3v version of this goes. Everytime this is done... some 'self proclaimed metal god' comes in and tells everyone how their music sucks and it is not metal and lists their favorite stuff... which of course is REAL metal.

My 'metal' tastes are all over. Excited to already see Amon Amarth, Eluveitie, Ensiferum and others. Looks like someone else likes folk metal... Big TDWP fan as well. There are even some 'hardcore/screamo' that I really love. Some of their guitar work... love it.

Some of my favorites:

Eluveitie- Primordial Breath
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge
          Set sail for the high seas, raise the Jolly Roger, and let Alestorm take you on a voyage! Following the course first plotted by Running Wild, Alestorm writes...

Falconer - A Quest for the Crown
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Týr - Hail to the Hammer

The Devil Wears Prada-Assistant To The Regional Manager

Gwen Stacy - The Fear In Your Eyes
          Distributed by WMG First video off of "The Life I Know" released on February 5, 2008 on Ferret Music.Directed by Jeremy E. Jackson

Chimaira- Six
          Chimaira- Six She has done so many things it's so surrealShe has seen so many things it's so unrealShe has been almost everywhere and tasted everythingShe ha...

blessthefall - What's Left of Me
          Official music video for "What's Left of Me" by blessthefall. Witness is available in stores and online! Get a copy today on iTunes: http://bit.ly/btf_iTune...

Throwdown "Forever"
          For More Info Visit- www.Trustkill.com- www.MySpace.com/TrustkillThrowdown"Forever" VideoFrom The Album "Haymaker"Directed by Chris SimsProduced by Timecode ...

Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade
          Killswitch Engage's music video for 'My Last Serenade' from the album, Alive Or Just Breathing. Celebrating its 20th anniversary later this year, 'Alive or J...

Could keep going... haha

Comment

If you ever take 5 and read some of the youtube comments on these videos you will be shocked at how much everyone gives a shit what sub-sub-sub category each band is in. I just listen to it all, if it's heavy it's for me.
            Last edited by HarryPotter; 11-11-2010, 09:56 AM.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

wasn't there already a thread about this?

found it: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...light=hardcore

and all of this music needs less growling and more actual vocal talent
              Last edited by imsotyerred; 11-11-2010, 09:52 AM.
              BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                If you ever take 5 and read some of the youtube comments on these videos you will be shocked at how much everyone gives a shit what sub-sub-sub category each band is in. I just listen to it all, if it's heavy it's for me.
                That was my point. It is so stupid. "That isn't metal that is black dark sub death metal! You waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!"

OK? I like it.

Comment

lol yeah it's ridiculous. Imsotyyred go listen to slightly stoopid or something. That threads not official anyways.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                    lol yeah it's ridiculous. Imsotyyred go listen to slightly stoopid or something. That threads not official anyways.
                    I will stick to my Iron maiden..that's as metal as i get

or would ever want to
                    BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                      Excited to already see Amon Amarth, Eluveitie, Ensiferum and others. Looks like someone else likes folk metal...

Normally in this kind of thread I'm alone to post Folk Metal. I'm glad to see it's not the case this time. :D
                      E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm slayer,testament,sepultura,S.O.D.,anthrax,saxon,me gadeath,hatebreed,pantera,motorhead,judas priest,OZZY,iron maiden,........should it go on?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
                          Normally in this kind of thread I'm alone to post Folk Metal. I'm glad to see it's not the case this time. :D

Seen Eluveitie 2 times... maybe 3? I forget. Alestorm twice. Amon Amart twice. Tyr once. Korpiklaani once. Can't wait for all these guys to come back.

Another band I found recently that I really like(If you like Eluveitie and the bagpipe stuff - Chorus w/ the pipes is AWESOME): ~2:15 into the song... delicious

Suidakra - The IXth Legion
                          Taken from the album "Caledonia". Get the CD here: http://www.suidakra.com/shop/

Comment

You fail OP. Kill self.

There have been other threads with almost the same title.....

On another note, saw Cannibal Corpse tuesday night here in Nashville. Still have a headache :)

Comment

Working...
                            X