"Calling all E30".....Need backup!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Calling all E30".....Need backup!!!!

As i was washing my car last night i vaguely remembered a local meet that was posted somewhere for the Table and Vine parking lot. So i had nothing to do late on a wed. night...so i went. Their were tons of cars there!!! We got there and we were the only e30's representing!!!
    It was a controlled environment, everyone was chill. No one bugging about us being there.Lighting was great for pics(to bad i did not take my camera).

They do it every wed.@ table and vine wine shop off route 5 in west springfield. Lots of Subaru's, Nissan's, American muscle and a couple of Miatas... i think i saw a GTR also.
    So I dont want to be the only 2 e30's there so i would like to show how strong we are as a community!!! Lets show up and show some love guys!!
    Those in the Wester pat of CT,MA, Or if you are willing to take the drive, I would greatly appreciate us getting together!!! Hit me up for the precise location, Refreshments are on me!!!!

i'll go

Comment

Tomorrow at Table and Vine store on route 5 west Springfield at 9pm

Comment

F this rain!!!!!!!

Comment

Car won't melt....Might head over tonight. But not driving down to Berlin turnpike. Out for a normal Ice Cream.

I have a concrete guy coming in the am so need to be ready.

They have asked if you do show up to please keep the speeds normal and not act F&F style as West Springfield Police do not harass people out cruising just the F&F types and they will shut down T&V gtg's if they continue to get calls on street racing.

Been a few instances of it on RT 5 and on RT 91.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Gonna head up tonight. not meeting with the CT crowd today so if they want to head up and meet with us thats cool. I will be there around 8:30-9pm.

Comment

Doing it again....It has been a good turnout every time..come up guys!!

Comment

tempted but sleep is more important.

Comment

I'll be down once I get my car in better working order
                  1991 318is ---230K - DD
                  1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                  so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Lets do it!!! Tonight will be on FIRE!! literally. Hot today!!

Comment

Where tonight? I'm free depending on misses.

Comment

Working...
                      X