No announcement yet.

**E30 M3 Car Wrap/ Restoration by WrapWerks**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pictures of the car before the wrap? and any Non pshop pics?

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
      Any pictures of the car before the wrap? and any Non pshop pics?

My 3 e30s
      Last edited by AlexMac; 10-22-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

That looks pretty cool. Clean simple and all that.
        I am really starting to like m3s w/o spoilers

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I think it makes sense to wrap a car if your car is not painted. I'm not saying this color combo, but whatever wrap color you like.

I like these non Pshop pics better. It gives you a sense of before and after. I don't get the light painting and you leave the brooms in the background on the first set of pics. Good luck on everything!

Like us on Facebook

Comment

shah this site is too funny. People say so many negative things and then go "hey but good luck! :up:" lol Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.

Comment

that is how honest feedback works............ you get good and bad comments, take it or leave it.

Here's some more. I like the color and finish, it is unique and "in" right now, however, I think your execution on the rear bumper is poor quality work (if you plan on doing that on customer cars). On your own personal car do whatever you like, but if that was my car and I was a customer, I would have you redo it.
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Yes you are right, the car needed to be ready for a big show and I had no time to take the bumper off. If it were a customer car I wouldn't let it leave my shop like that either but for the show, it needed to be finished. Bumper is being redone as we speak. The difficulty and reason I couldn't do it in one piece is because there is no paint, more specifically no clear coat on the car for the vinyl to really grip onto. So on complex curves the vinyl just doesn't stay put. This is not the case with 99% of cars because they all have paint to begin with. This was a special case.

Comment

I think it looks damn good.
                  Keep up the good work.:up:
                  I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                  Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                    I almost had my white M3 wrapped to advertise my ice cream business last year.
                    The thought of doing my DS M3 is also now a possibility.
                    You should wrap my turbo car. I drive about 30-45k miles a year from North Hollywood to almost seal beach. That way it will get more exposure and you won't have to worry about damaging the paint on your M3.

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                    that is how honest feedback works............ you get good and bad comments, take it or leave it.

Here's some more. I like the color and finish, it is unique and "in" right now, however, I think your execution on the rear bumper is poor quality work (if you plan on doing that on customer cars). On your own personal car do whatever you like, but if that was my car and I was a customer, I would have you redo it.
                    You mean front bumper right?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

dude the wrap looks amazing and the photo shop pictures look even better!!! keep it up! I love the light effect. It looks like it was done with a dslr camera, not PS.

If you like my work, consider donating. Even $1 shows someone appreciated my work. Thank you all in advance.
                      Pay pall: mrbabko@hotmail.com

Comment

cool way to show off work.makes sense to do on that car it needs paint you tried something different I doubt you would have painted your m3 that color so for now have fun do what you want and wrap it.like your white m3 :)

Comment

Love the color! Agree with everyone else about the bumpers and roof, but thats my opinion. Honestly though, needs to be a lot lower to pull of those wheels. Good luck though! Looks pretty quality overall.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

yea, just saving up for some KW's to drop the bitch.. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMac View Post
                              yea, just saving up for some KW's to drop the bitch.. thanks!
                              by saving up you mean selling? I'm confused

Comment

lol^ im unsure of what I'm doing with the car. As of now its a feeler to see if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X