No announcement yet.

XXR 530 / 325iS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He meant what tire size..the 2 numbers before the 16. Im also curious about the tire size. I have some 16x8.25 wheels on their way
    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
      They need more sidewall IMO
      I agree on that too, there is so much more I wish I could have done before I had to let it go, but this is what I've been able to do/afford so far man, like I said I agree with you!!

llE30
      "Si buscas resultados distintos, no hagas siempre lo mismo."

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
        Agreed, he is not low enough to even pull that off. But man do those look great I really love XXR and the effort they take to make nice looking reps.

Do you have your green card yet? hehe
        That's right, XXR is doing a great job!! :)
        And to answer your question. No, unfortunately I still don't have a green card, thank you for your concern though. :)

llE30

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
          his car is his green card in my book...lol

nice wheels, you need more tire though or go lower
          Hey, that's really cool man!!! Thanks!! And again, I agree, I know it would look a lot better lower/more tire!!! :)

llE30

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
            He meant what tire size..the 2 numbers before the 16. Im also curious about the tire size. I have some 16x8.25 wheels on their way
            Yeah, I know what he meant, but he was missing just the two last numbers, 205 45 r16, so I just completed it, but I actually I was wrong the size is 205/40 R16 :) ..I hope u like your 530 on your bimmer.

llE30

Comment

They're 205 40 16, my bad!! :)

llE30

Comment

Originally posted by moses_e30 View Post
                Yeah, the 002 are tight!!! :) I really like the big lip they have but u gotta be extra careful with bumps and things like that if u wanna keep them in good conditions, but they look great, I would've loved to see it low with the 002
                All good, man. These will look dope too when you get some more low.
                M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
                  All good, man. These will look dope too when you get some more low.
                  Yeh, I agree!!, It'll look great!! :)

llE30

Comment

Woord..its nice to have a reference with xxr's 8.25 size. Some ppl bitch about that soze but I love it.
                    And im not gettin 503's. they will be 0 offset tho. thanks for the pics and wheel/tire numbers. Muuuuch appreciated
                    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                      Woord..its nice to have a reference with xxr's 8.25 size. Some ppl bitch about that soze but I love it.
                      And im not gettin 503's. they will be 0 offset tho. thanks for the pics and wheel/tire numbers. Muuuuch appreciated
                      You are welcome my friend, I'm glad this thread was useful for you, because that was the idea, give a reference to who could be considering to get this wheels but at the same time could be wondering how they look on their e30's :)

llE30

Comment

The wheels look good, can't wait to see them once your car is lower!

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
                          The wheels look good, can't wait to see them once your car is lower!
                          I think it'll look great once is lower, but I hate to say I dont think I'll get to see that, cus I'll sell it soon :( ..so I'm enjoying every ride while still mine!!

llE30

Comment

Nicest XXRs I've seen.
                            ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Zasz View Post
                              Nicest XXRs I've seen.
                              Yeah, they're pretty tight!! I think XXR wheels are getting better!!! :)

llE30

Comment

Nice!

I ordered some last week too

Comment

Working...
                                X