Chick-fil-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    For a mayor to refuse them the right to open a location based SOLELY on their stance on the issue is unconstitutional.
    Not that you're wrong, but how is he violating the Constitution?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Word flub, I meant unethical.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Not that you're wrong, but how is he violating the Constitution?
        The mayors of Chicago and Boston are saying that they will deny business licenses to Chick-fil-a because of the CEO's stance on same sex marriage.

Comment

I think the phrase was make it very hard.

Comment

I don't agree with their ideals however, I love their food. Life's dilemmas...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I think the phrase was make it very hard.
              Any bias is illegal.

Comment

“It doesn’t send the right message to the country,” Menino said. “We’re a leader when it comes to social justice and opportunities for all.”

If the fags and lesbians want to piss Chick-fil-a off they all need to do is dine there and make out in front of everybody. You know in front of all of the family and kids.
                That would be a great message...
                Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                  “It doesn’t send the right message to the country,” Menino said. “We’re a leader when it comes to social justice and opportunities for all.”

If the fags and lesbians want to piss Chick-fil-a off they all need to do is dine there and make out in front of everybody. You know in front of all of the family and kids.
                  Thanks for your valuable input. /s

Comment

Too bad I am a big fan of "equal justice" not biased to benefit what ever flavor of the day social issues are at the fore front of political hot buttons.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

In the Mayor's letter, he basically says it would be a dishonor to have a Chic-fil-A across the street from the City Hall Plaza.

My guess is they are just denying a permit for that location.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Oh they are planning on it...

The gay rights group Equality Illinois is launching a campaign against Chick-Fil-A – petitioning universities and lawmakers to evict the fast food restaurant from their campuses and planning a "kiss-in" campaign by gay and lesbian couples outside Chick-Fil-A restaurants.
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

And hating people because of their sexual preference is a great message?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            Legal marriage is pretty much bullshit to begin with.

The idea of marriage has been around since long before any religion got a hold of it. Christianity does not "own" the idea of marriage by any means. They also don't "own" the idea of god either. They like to think they do though.

This.

If marrage is such a sacred thing, then why can you go down to vegas or the registery office and get married to any Ho in 5min and a few hundred dollars later. Makes no fucken sense at all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              Hey, I was talking about this the other day over a #8 and a side of waffle fries w/ unsweetened tea.

Fuck these people. If they wanna take the term "Marriage" and use it in their own definition, I hereby will be taking the title of Lesbian, because I'm all about women. If we want to twist the definitions to suit our desires, so be it.
                              I've never seen someone so pissed off over an issue of semantics. Me thinks your outrage isn't really centered around definitions, but rather is religiously grounded.

I have no problem with the same rights, under a civil union title, but I don't think that twisting a definition to fit others that are literally not covered by literal definition of a term, simply because "It's not fair...!" is preposterous.

Signed,
                              -Farbin The Lesbian
                              Ah, I see. You'll give them a separate institution but with equal rights. Separate but equal, in a sense. I see nothing wrong with this.

Comment

What if the CEO hated African Americans, instead of homosexuals? Is it be fair for an employer to have official statements against any protected minority group?

Shouldn't elected officials choose to permit businesses in the best interests of their communities? Whether for equal employment (including hostile work environment), better business (including public opinion that would affect sales), and also for satisfaction of the populace? If the Klan had the best chicken joint and wanted to expand with cross-burning hot buffalo sandwiches, would you approve their permit to open up a shop in your town?

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                                Ah, I see. You'll give them a separate institution but with equal rights. Separate but equal, in a sense. I see nothing wrong with this.
                                Haha, clutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X