Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Max: Fury Road (NOT SPAM!!!)

Fuck yea. That is all.

If you're a fan of the old stuff, the new does it justice IMO.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Totally spam. Can a mod take care of this?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

You are just now seeing this? some fan you are...I had seats the opening day and NO this movie was total shit for a plot, it was a disgrace to the OG Mad Max and Mel Gibson should have just been casted for a future version of the old ones.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Yeah, being a big fan of the first two, I flip-flopped on going to see Fury Road in the theater and ultimately never went. I probably will agree with F34R when I do see it. Although all of the MM movies are just one big long chase scene, this just looked like some typical overdone piece of garbage.

I wish movie makers would spend as much time/energy on character/story development as they do on fucking CG/prop design.

I found that the better reviews a movie gets, the less I enjoy it, like the press is just a way to get a return on investment regardless of content.

Comment

I'll admit I was drinking when I posted, but still I enjoyed the movie.

It was a non stop badass chase scene with crazy mother fuckers and a dude who can't help but keep his last shred of humanity.

Fits my idea of MM, and it was a fun watch. Mission accomplished.

I understand, I do, but I'm not going to get caught up on plot holes or depth for this one.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Plot.....REALLY GUYS. Come on.....ALL mad max movies are...

Max... climbing out of a hole, with lots of hatred in his heart......OH SHIT they're chasing me!! Who.....Fuck who cares they're scary as hell and apparently want to molest then kill me......BAM now I have this sick baddass car (even though I'm in the middle on no where) that I'll run away with.....but the kids?!?! WHO WILL SAVE THE KIDS????.......ThunderDome Bitch.

/scene.

I feel this MM did all other justice, is some ways did it better. So many great story lines can come from this.
            sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
              You are just now seeing this? some fan you are...I had seats the opening day and NO this movie was total shit for a plot, it was a disgrace to the OG Mad Max and Mel Gibson should have just been casted for a future version of the old ones.

Hey man, your fan dick is obviously bigger than mine. Did you really just make a "I'm a bigger fan than you because I did ______" argument?

Also, Mel Gibson ruined himself by being a collosal dickwad. He was awesome, and I love "most" of his work, but he is indeed a giant douch nozzle.
              No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                Plot.....REALLY GUYS. Come on.....ALL mad max movies are...

Max... climbing out of a hole, with lots of hatred in his heart......OH SHIT they're chasing me!! Who.....Fuck who cares they're scary as hell and apparently want to molest then kill me......BAM now I have this sick baddass car (even though I'm in the middle on no where) that I'll run away with.....but the kids?!?! WHO WILL SAVE THE KIDS????.......ThunderDome Bitch.

/scene.

I feel this MM did all other justice, is some ways did it better. So many great story lines can come from this.

Nailed it.
                No E30 Club

Comment

Personally, I thought it was the best movie I've seen this year. Felt completely different from all the other blockbusters this year. Non-stop action.

Oh, and I loved the truck with the mobile stage. That was awesome.

Comment

Fine movie by me, everyone obsesses way too much about the plot in a mad max movie lol.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

I loved it. Pure fun. Fast, loud, explosive, brutal fun.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a fan of MM for a long time too. Fury Road met my expectations. Some of the sped up scenes would have played better at normal speed though. I guess speeding up scenes is kind of a George Miller trademark though?
                        Anyway, here's a photo of me at the mixing desk for the MMFR press conference while the cast is getting a publicity photo behind me...

Comment

TIL some people actually watched mad max in hopes that there was a plot

Comment

Originally posted by Nygdup View Post
                            Personally, I thought it was the best movie I've seen this year.
                            You definitely didn't see Jurassic World.
                            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

don't get me wrong, i like chris pratt, he did a good job in jurassic world... but it's just so hard to take him seriously in all these action roles he's been doing lately. i'll always remember him as loveable dumbass goofy andy from parks and rec

Comment

Working...
                              X