Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    alright, folks who ordered the exhaust for mtech bumper setup, post some pics...
    I haven’t mounted mine yet. It will be soon. I will get some up.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
      I haven’t mounted mine yet. It will be soon. I will get some up.
      snap a pic of it one the ground. I wanna see the angle of the dangle ....not. Wanna see the angle of the tail pipes to the exhaust

Comment

OEM style (tail to the side) angle cut tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look like non-OEM style "straight out" tips... or am I missing something?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          These look like non-OEM style "straight out" tips... or am I missing something?
          if you look at Stromung "straight out" tips exhaust, the are actually angled to the right of the muffler (see pic). OEM style - exit to the left will possition tips about parallel to the muffler line. Basically Storming muffler body does not sit at the same angle as OEM in relation to the car, it is turned more severely under there

Storming I got doesn't offer the same exact angle of OEM tips but they are still turned to the left.

I just want to see the angle of tips on his Mtech version....want to see if this "OEM" style version can work with Mtech valance....it should in theory

Comment

Ah - gotcha. I’m still waiting on my exhaust but am hoping to replicate something similar but for my 318.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Ah - gotcha. I’m still waiting on my exhaust but am hoping to replicate something similar but for my 318.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

snap a pic of it one the ground. I wanna see the angle of the dangle ....not. Wanna see the angle of the tail pipes to the exhaust
                I found this one in my phone. I’m dropping mine off to be mounted tomorrow
                I’ll get better pics first. This is the MT2 single wall tips.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dgafxxx; 04-01-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dgafxxx View Post
                  I found this one in my phone. I’m dropping mine off to be mounted tomorrow
                  I’ll get better pics first. This is the MT2 single wall tips.

very nice. Post up when installed

Comment

Some pics installed

MT2 single wall
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks great. Love the sound of the stromung on my e30.

Comment

Hey guys - has anyone else NOT received their exhaust yet?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Hey guys - has anyone else NOT received their exhaust yet?
                          Ugh, sorry to hear you haven't recieved yours yet. Have you called Scott?

Comment

I received 2. The first one was in fact the standard 325i version. Scott promptly sent out the mt2 version and offered the group buy price less $80 (free shipping) if someone wanted it locally. Nobody could get a hold of him to make payment so I never released it to anyone. His vm is full. Anyone in New England need a 325i stromung at the group price new in box?

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                              Ugh, sorry to hear you haven't recieved yours yet. Have you called Scott?

Tried calling him a couple of times a month ago, never heard back (VM box was full). I'll try and give him a ring later this week. Hope he's ok.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Tried calling him a couple of times a month ago, never heard back (VM box was full). I'll try and give him a ring later this week. Hope he's ok.
                                It was always full for me. He seems to be pretty busy and doesn’t check the vms. I had some luck getting him on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X