Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in Atlanta

Hey guys,

Just moved to the Atlanta area and I'm looking a for a BMW tech/shop and good body shop that I can trust with my e30. Any recommendations are appreciated. TIA.

Markert Motorwerks is my favorite Atlanta BMW/Euro shop. Started by a few members here who are highly skilled/experienced and E30 crazy.
    '91 "318is" slick top M50 turbo
    '97 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins
    '12 Mini Cooper S
    '89 318i Chump Car Project

Comment

Eurofed also has an excellent reputation in the area.
      Zelig the Zinno • 300k and counting
      http://instagram.com/zelig.the.zinno

Comment

I've taken my car to both Markert and EuroFed. Good experiences at both, but EuroFed is closer and has been cheaper recently so i'll continue to go there.

Comment

No personal experience, but the guy who bought my wife's E46 loves Frankfurt Foreign Automotive in Woodstock.
          1992 325i Cabrio
          1988 320i Touring
          2000 M5
          1977 530i
          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
          BMWCCA
          E30CCA

Comment

What side of town are you on? Markert is good, I have used bavarian repair which does awesome work too. I have had issues at flying wrench when i bought a car from them with the stipulation that they replace the clutch master and slave, along with a timing belt and waterpump. A week later the slave went and two weeks later the waterpump started puking fluid. I just decided to redo both myself because they couldnt fit me in and when i pulled the waterpump it was obvious that it was not a new unit.
            Originally posted by blunttech
            Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
            :shock:

Comment

Working...
            X