SOLD - E30 GLASS MOONROOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - E30 GLASS MOONROOF

I'm keeping the hardtop I offered before, but now I'm still not sure I wanna sell this either.
    It would come complete with the slider shade, and some of the related (basically stock E30 sunroof parts) hardware.
    Anyone interested? You can PM me or reply here. I'm still wavering on a sale.

BTW, the glass is PERFECT inside and out. Slider shade is sort of a tannish color. Easily changed.

how much do you want for it??

Comment

ill give you 1000 rupees shipped to gods country
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Quit wavering.

Offer it for $500 shipped, you'll probably find a buyer pretty quickly and that's a pretty good price for both buyer and seller.

I sold 1 in great shape for that not long ago, then came across another that had some rust on one of the steel brackets on the underside, and sold it for $400 shipped. Both buyers (and seller) were happy with the deals.

BTW- expect to spend at least 30 minutes packing that beeyotch up properly so it does not get damaged in transit- and insure it for the full amount...I packed mine in bubblewrap, then a layer of cardboard, then more (larger) bubble, then a 2 layer cardboard outer layer. The box ended up being pretty big, but they both got there A-OK.

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
          Quit wavering.

Offer it for $500 shipped, you'll probably find a buyer pretty quickly and that's a pretty good price for both buyer and seller.

I sold 1 in great shape for that not long ago, then came across another that had some rust on one of the steel brackets on the underside, and sold it for $400 shipped. Both buyers (and seller) were happy with the deals.

BTW- expect to spend at least 30 minutes packing that beeyotch up properly so it does not get damaged in transit- and insure it for the full amount...I packed mine in bubblewrap, then a layer of cardboard, then more (larger) bubble, then a 2 layer cardboard outer layer. The box ended up being pretty big, but they both got there A-OK.

Bret.
          I was thinking $500 PLUS shipping Rig. I know the shipping part, boxing it up is gonna be a test of patience. I'm thinking of just going to a place and having them use the blow in foam to protect it properly.
          BTW, find me an M42 power steering pump yet?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
            ill give you 1000 rupees shipped to gods country
            how about just a few bags of frozen peas from that grocery store down the street from you? Of course, you'll have to fly me up to god's country to get them.

Comment

is 500+ shipping the official asking price? PM please I can cut a check

Comment

gone gone gone

Comment

Working...
                X